Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage iowa hamb get together shop party sept 17th be there

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirtbag13, Aug 22, 2011.

1. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

chime in guys dont be shy , hope to see some new faces this year

2. Looking forward to the drive, its a nice drive down, good food and good people, even if greaser bob comes! I will be leaving the independence area and grabbing bob and some buddys in waterloo, Hoping gary can head down with us again, anybody else want to tag along?

Brad

3. Master of None

Master of None

Gonna try to hit the Felson show and then your place. Try to talk the camel toe kid into coming too.

4. blue 49

blue 49
    from Iowa

Hope both of you can make it. Hope I can make it. There' a lot more HAMBers around that really should try to make it.

Blue

5. out plowing

out plowing

Ok did I miss this in a post but i got the date and location, What Time will it be starting?

6. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

starts around 4 ! looking forward to seeing you all

7. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

For the skimmers and browsers that don't read all the posts.

Thee Great Iowa HAMB Get Together
    SEPT 17 TH
    1155 Prarie Ave. Marshalltown IA 50158
    Starts AT 4:00 pm. MAP

Jeff

8. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

thanks jeff ! the map idea was great , hope to see you there

9. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Dang it man. I will be heading back west this week. Missed it by a week.

10. tlowe

tlowe

Had a good time last year! Looking forward to it again.

11. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

shaping up to be a great turnout ! several of tou have private messaged me or hit me up on facebook ! hopefully we have good weather this year as it sounds like alot of you will be driving your cars which is awesome ! for those who haven't responded or are hesitant about coming dont be ! i provide everything so just come have a good time ! if you want to bring a dish that is fine , all like minded car guys hanging out and having a good time ! looking forward to seeing all of you

12. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

shaping up to be another good one ! lets hope for some nice cool weather w no rain

13. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

this sat guys ! looking forward to seeing everyone

14. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

I was all set to head out with Brad(countrysedanman) and found out yesterday my sis is coming back to Iowa from Virginia this weekend, I am truly bummed that I cant make it.

15. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

sorry to hear man would loved to have had ya but family first ! theres always next year !

16. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

I will definitely plan on next year. This is always a busy time of year and it'll be good to see my sis.

17. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

make brad bring ya back some grub !

18. blinddaddykarno

blinddaddykarno

Looks like I won't be able to make it; work till 7am on the 17th, and am supposed to go up to northern MN to help best friend build his house! Next year for sure!!

Brian

19. Hey guys, if anybody wants to travel down from the waterloo area let me know, I think Greaser Bob and Gary and i will try to meet up, the more the better, Let us know.

Brad

20. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

looking forward to seeing you guys , sounds like nicks gonna try and swing by later !

21. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

shops clean ! picked up pop and beer , brothers gonna smoke the pork loin , baked beans chips , chili ! gotta set up tables and chairs , see you all sat

22. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There's one hell of an auction in Marshalltown Saturday and Sunday, so you folks that are attending the shop party might want to also consider bringing a trailer and cash.

http://www.vanmetre.net/listingdisplay.php

23. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

yeah looks like theyre finally gonna let go of some cars ! be interesting to see what they go for ! its a father and son that own the yard ! alot of the cars are toast and in previous years the old man wouldn't sell parts unless you bought the whole car and at ridiculous prices ! alot of the stuff is located outside of town in river bottom and has been underwater at least 3 times something to keep in mind if your thinking of something for a drivetrain ! anyways i'll probablly show up and see what stuffs bringing and as stated swing on out afterwards for a good time its only 10 miles north of town

24. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

for the morning crowd

25. zimm

zimm
    from iowa

count me in, and my brother. i have never been able to make it but it works this year! there is also flat track races saturday night if you need another reason to go to marshalltown

26. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

ok kids tommorows the day ! starts at 4 but w everything going on don't feel rushed to get there asap , i know some are heading from a previous event in des moines and some from waterloo wont roll in till 6 probablly ! so come whenever your comftorable and stay as long as you like , people usually hang till around 10-11 and ! like i say it is whenever u wanna roll in the later the more that seem to be there and it ends up being a good time ! see you all tommorow

27. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

WooHoo! Ready to party/eat as usual!!

28. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

see everyone tommorow ! 1155 prarie ave marshalltown iowa , it is out north of marshalltown about 10 miles ! for those who havent been before if you get lost feel free to call me and i'll do my best to get you there ! 641-751-4985

29. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

todays the big day ! 1155 prarie ave marshalltown iowa ! if you get lost give me a ring 641-751-4985 ! its aproximately 11 miles north of marshalltown

30. bump for the afternoon crowd/iowa guys, see ya later brock

Brad