Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Last Refuge Hot Rods and Parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mantuajohn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

With him and guys like him, seeing is believing. I hope that is the case and you get what you paid for.

2. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

pull some gun foolishness in massachusetts , and when you awoke you and bubba would be real close friends at the grey bar hotel ,

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

sounds like you and a lot of other people too..

good luck;)

4. trksmth

trksmth

Hope you get it soon! I would not have been so cool about it. But, some guys just have to wreck it for the rest! We have never charged anyone till the day we ship it.
    Good luck Rod!

5. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

Dolores CO nice part of the world on a sunny day.
    Especially if you are picking up ordered parts that are ready.

6. roadtriprod

roadtriprod
    from FARGO ND

Tomorrow is the 11 month 100 excuse anniversary....No Frame ...Got my $$$ paid in full....

7. grey46

grey46

I bought a frame from him 2 years ago ,like everyone else took forever and a huge hassle . But gotta say my frame was great. But definatly not worth the hassles . Never again.

8. trksmth

trksmth

So how is that frame?

Did you get it?

Is it on it's way?

Hope this guy just got it done for ya.

9. EnglishBob

EnglishBob

Maybe change your screen name to 'Rambo'.

10. rlsmith337

rlsmith337

I ordered a 34 pick up bed on 18 May 2011, got it in 4 shipments by telling him I was going to cancel credit card payment. Got the last part on Monday. Almost 4 months.

11. trksmth

trksmth

So he can get it done, But you still have to threaten him, to get it!

Your so lucky you paid by credit card!

You ordered after Rod and got it before him, wow!

If Rod would had got his with out any B.S., I needed one two, but this is unreal.

Wanted to see it, but I don't think he'll ever see it.

12. roadtriprod

roadtriprod
    from FARGO ND

Well, Last Refuge Hot Rods has less than 24 hours to finish my frame.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  13. EnglishBob

EnglishBob

I suggest you make threats on a public forum,that always works and doesn't help him at all.

14. 56effie

56effie

A buddy of mine ordered two Ford truck boxes from him at the same time. Paid in full, took over a year to get it all. He would ship a misc piece here and there after he got hounded, then months with nothing... Over a year later he got everything and it was a nice finished product.. But Never Again....

15. trksmth

trksmth

So if it takes a year Rod, you have less than a month to go :)

Anyway it's great to see a nice finished product, but with all the B.S. sure takes away from give him any credit for a good job.

I hope he steps up and does finish it up for Rod ASAP, so we can all go give someone else some Sh*t.

16. rlsmith337

rlsmith337

I paid with credit card thru paypal, I would not buy anything with out using credit card and paypal, both protect you by stopping payment, that gets thier attention , and they react quickly. Hang in there.

17. darkk

darkk

4/17
    8/17
    8/19
    9/07
    9/14
    I have to give you guys credit for hanging in there. I'm not the *stick a gun in your face* kinda guy, but I sure as hell would have filed a complaint with my CC company and or Ebay and Pay Pal after the first 30 days. Good luck guys...

18. rlsmith337

rlsmith337

I got a call from Norb this morning about cancelling payment and we had a long talk man to man about his business and he asked if I would post this information on the H.A.M.B for him. "He said earlier this year he had problems with the IRS and had to make a decision wheather to raise the money to pay them or file bankrupcy , he said he choose to pay and remain in business." He said he got behind with bills and production and that he can now see daylight at the end of the tunnel. He said he is working to fill all orders asap. I suggested that he should hire someone who is retired military with a back ground in production management, and supply proceedures and let them help him get things back in order and produceded and shipped on time instead of tring to do it all himself. He was open to hiring someone so I guess this is a call to retires in his area who wants to have a job part time give him a call and tell him Richard sent you. He does make a good product just needs help to get done on time. He did call John.

19. lotustevel

lotustevel

Well I am not in the habit of relaying bad info but Norb is a great guy. But my frame was twisted and out of squar and the bed was 2 inches wider in the front than in the rear tail gate is sloppy fit and I now have to narrow the front it has been a less expensive initial purchase but I now have no hair that is not white so love the guy but only hope you get your product.

20. 5window

5window

Sounds like you got a lemon-what did he offer to make it right? You did notice that this thread is over a year old?