Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Girl...not next door....

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BigBlockItch57, Aug 16, 2011.

1. brbert

brbert

Welcome from a another small town in Wisconsin.

2. Dino the weirdo

Dino the weirdo

DOVER TRIVIA for ya Girl: Ask At Post Office for Lisa Papalatis---Her father WAS the Track Starter...Ask around For Patsy Judson-still in Town, She ran a Hemi 4-speed (We have total documentation on her car -where it ended up at Forum- www.doverdragstrip.com). Also track down a guy named Richie Head, lives in town-runs his original Chevy from Dover with NETO-Northeast Timing Organization. There's a Car club in town that meets at the Diner AND Get over to BIG Als Toy Box Tomorrow in Gaylordsville for the 21st annual Dover Drag Strip Reunion.

Interested in your remark-"We actually have a few old dover drag strip cars!" ???

We at the Dover Website Run the "Dover Nostalgia Drags" ...The "REUNION " is run by Smokey & Grover.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  3. fireman 55

fireman 55

Welcome from
    Oregon

4. jimvette59

jimvette59

Welcome aboard from L.I. N.Y. That's my helper in the rumble seat !!!

5. roughneck424

roughneck424

6. Welcome from the cultural center of the Universe, Oklahoma.

7. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

Hey Hey!!! i know richie head, my father actually used to race in neto a few years ago!~ We are trying to get back into the swing of things since life has just not been cooperating with us!! I wanted to go to the reunion but i work at home depot and i pretty much work every weekend. I saw richie this past wednesday at the diner. Ill try and get some pictures of the stuff we have. Im also going to try and get my father introduced to the h.a.m.b. i think it would be good and fun for him!!!

~!~!~!Thanks everyone for the welcomes!!!! This past weekend we went and looked at a 1961 ford falcon and my dad put a deposit on it!! we are going this week to go get it im so excited!!!~!~
    xo Jess

8. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

o0o that a good helper and its good she is in the rumble seat!!! quick story my father actually had me sit in the car when he worked on it! he quickly learned that was not the safest place bc i tried to run him and his friend over i was about 3 hehehe!!!!

9. Lucky3

Lucky3

Ok, Chicks always get the most welcomes........and welcome from those of us stuck here in the middle of the cultural center of the universe. Oklahoma !

Your signature says it all........you'll fit right in here on the HAMB.

:D:D:D

10. Welcome from your Northern Neighbour!

11. Welcome to the hamb enjoy the ride!!!

12. out plowing

out plowing

Welcome from NE Iowa

13. Welcome from far away Kingston!
    You can find a sweet Falcon on CL Watertown,NY, from 9/05/11. Check it out. 62 six, funky 60's green screaming for a big block! Of cource it's a 2 door!
    Thought you might be interested. Just info, NOT mine!
    Welcome again,
    Tony

14. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

Hey Hey!!! Mr. Tony! were you at the rust riot this past july??? I was i love that area up there!!! I actually just bought a fix er up er!! falcon and im going to pick it up tonight :) $800 more of my price range lol!!!! Next is my edsel, econoline pick up and a harley :)

15. Hey Big!
    July was Rats Nest Run In II just south of Saugerties, which is north of Kingston. Wife and I and Rusty the Avitar Model A you see were there. Buddy Pete runs that.
    Rust Riot was in August, in Peekskill at the marina, My wife and I were there but Rusty, my car didn't make it. He has Hot Rod arthritis, or tight rusty king pins and is a handful to drive a long distance right now!
    Best regards,
    Tony

16. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

Yeah!!! i was at both!! no car at the rats nest run in that the one i meant in july! i never know what month im in!!! They were both good shows!! We brought my dads friends pontiac there it was nice but i wish we had one of our cars!! all in all both good saturdays!!!
    xo
    Jess

17. styleline

styleline
    from so-hol

18. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

Welcome from upper md love your taste in cars mines real ruff but I love it. Ill get to finish it someday. [​IMG].

19. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

Wow sorry pic is so big.

20. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

OMG I love the edsel!!! i love the colors too hehe!!! I still want one i wish i expressed it bc my dad tolds me there was one sitting forever at our local junk yard but he didnt know i loved them! silly dad and the edsel got crushed :(