Register now to get rid of these ads!

Scrappers stole my 29 Sedan !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by #1 Kawboy, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #1 Kawboy

#1 Kawboy
    from Fl

Apparently a " million-dollar-wound " ( Forrest Gump ) can be fatal....

2. It helps (legally) to have "No Trespassing" signs posted around the perimeter of your property. The excuse of "the perp can't read" doesn't hold water. You've already provide warning to trespassers not to do so. They ignore at their peril.

I'm absolutely a proponent of being able to defend one's person and property. It's the only way you can keep what's yours; whether it's your life, your family's, or your stuff.

Our RIGHT and ability to own private property is one thing that makes us (and much of the Western world) different from those nations where tin-pot Marxist dictators (Venezuela, Cuba, Zimbabwe) and theologic regimes (Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Iran), in which (their) power is all that matters. Everything belongs to the State in those instances. Including the individual.

3. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Had some shady pair pull up my drive ,guy rolled his window down ,my big dog was raising hell with his hair standing up on his back,guy started to get out of the car,I said buddie watch out for the dog he jumped his ass back in his car.I said man want do you want ,he said he was selling encyclopedias.Who in the hell buys them anymore do they even make em anymore.Kinda wish I had let him get out just to see what my ole dog would have done to him.Jails are full around here let them meth heads zombies loose and lock up a guy that cant pay his child support.

4. A quarter mile from where I work they stole the siding off of a uninhabited house trailer in broad daylight on a busy secondary road. I and my coworkers saw them (one was a woman) and didn't think anything of it until it was in the newspaper.

5. Here where I live all my neighbors have guns or pack heat. My son-in-law is a Deputy Sheriff and I work court security. They see lots of uniforms going in and out with guns and badges, needles to say I have guns and I am well versed in their use. Just would not be to smart to hit my house without paying the price, ( don't do the crime if you can't spend the time. ) Dogs are a great deterant. Rags

6. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

X10 on the dogs

Got one of those , and my wife's home buisness is watching dogs..so you never know how many, or how big they are..:D

I'd be rolling in laughter if someone came in my yard when we have the German Sheppard and the Boxer..i just wouldnt want to be the one to clean up after that:eek:

7. oldtom69

oldtom69
    from grandin nd

dont expect much help from the cops-they have been trying to "steal"your stuff for years with bull shit zoning laws.clunker laws and the like.The cops are more than likely telling the thieves where the stuff is and when you're not home.Remember whatever percent of the general population is dishonest that same percentage of cops are dishonest

8. They steal your airconditioner while you are asleep
    and what ever you have in metal
    4 dogs cops around me and they still try
    it is funny that some people can get lead poisining while in your yard

9. They steal your airconditioner while you are asleep
    and what ever you have in metal
    4 dogs cops around me and they still try
    it is funny that some people can get lead poisining while in your yard

10. williebill

williebill

This thread made me buy more chains and locks for my gates,and check my ammunition supply.

11. George T G

George T G

I have t acres of STUFF and for year I have had BIG dogs. Before the dog I had trouble even had some kid come in take my Trail Duster for a ride around town like he owned it. He got away with it too. TOOOO young for anything much to happen.
    After the dogs came it was different. I noticed one time in the snow human foot traffic over the back fence and into a truck cab and LOTS of dog prints around it and his prints. I wonder how long he had to "camp out" in the truck.
    :eek:

12. kenmo

kenmo

Wow..that sucks... I hope they nail the pricks...

13. I have a sign that says "owner carries a 12 gage and will splatter your face all over the place" and a big boxer that dosent bark, she only bites. i havent had any problems ;-)

14. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

i scrap alot of shit myself (mostly parts off whatever shit im cutting up) and sure enough some ass stole some shit from my current scrap pile i keep behind my shop. douche bags

15. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

funny thing is if you ever go to the metal place and see these people, shooting them would proly help them out. like 90% of the time its the worst crackheads youve ever seen.

the place i got to just started a 1000 pound min, because these fucking guys would bring 50 pounds of shit trying to get 5-6 bucks. it was pathetic

16. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

One reason why I have a rifle near each of our doors. I have had 2 (no offense) mexicans walk into my garage while the door was open and start to load their shit box truck with a few body panels I had for a 54 chevy. I seen them, grabbed my m1 carbine and headed out finger on trigger. They spoke broken english untill I pointed the barrel towards one of them. Needless to say they put them back and I have not seen them nor their shit box truck in my town since lol

Thanks,
    Skrach
    www.VividlyVintage.com

17. #1 Kawboy

#1 Kawboy
    from Fl

I now have sign (that is well lit by a motion detector ) that reads, "When the light comes on, So do the cameras. And I pick up the Glock. You now have about Five seconds left. IF YOU READ FAST."

18. 1oldrat

1oldrat

I had a 55 chevy pick up front suspension stolen from the back of my garage.I put it outside over night to clean and when I got home from work it was gone.I use to leave the keys in my truck all the time.Not no more.I try to keep the garage door shut.I keep seeing scrap guys patrolling the alleys.I keep an old double barrel shot gun handy,and my .357 is always nearby.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  19. Hell 2 days ago I was leaving work and came across 2 guys cutting down the overhead electric bus wires in West Dayton. I watched for an instance as one of them cut into the line. No human candlesticks, so I drove on and called the cops.