Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. HotRod33

HotRod33

Todd, sorry to hear about this loss to your family.... you and Shana and all your children will be in my prayers. Bill

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx Trent n bill. I'm soooo ready for 2012 to get here! Going to do my best to make it an awesome yr! Anyone know of a good bank to rob? ;)

3. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder,
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. My best thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Gasser Girl

4. Next year just got to be a better one for You and Your loved ones,this one hasn't been very nice to the Breeder clan...Wishing You and Shana (+them kiddos too)all the best,and there will be better times acoming,there's always a ray of sunshine behind every cloud.

5. Sorry Todd, We have your family in our prayers here...

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

We shall, and will overcome! Not much else we can do! Were survivors!

7. lc1963

lc1963
    from iowa

Deepest sympathy to you and yours.

8. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Goddam Dude,, I feel for ya!

Its a good thing your already nuts, maybe all this bad shit will drive you sane?

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, maybe good news finally! A local trucking/ heavy equipment co has offered to fix the levee and let our levee board pay over the next 4 yrs. So we MAY get back home for winter if they can reach an agreement! If ya have been to the rust revival, it's Campbell trucking that clears off the big gravel lot for us to use for the show, I've known them since I was born. Hope it all works out!

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Sane? Not likely jay!:)

11. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So much negative vibe / bad stuff has been on this thread that I am almost afraid to take a peek but I do every time I'm on the board.
    Todd, I think of you and your family almost every day. We've never met but I consider you a good friend. I sure hope 2012 brings you happiness and peace of mind.

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks John. I hope it will as well!
    Ps, I consider ya a good friend as well bud!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well still no news on a start date. These rumors are starting to annoy the crap out of us! My neighbor called all exited yesterday and told me they were mowing the levee so they must be getting ready! I had to break the news that they mow it every yr I'n august! Lol
    Some random junk from yesterday!
    Was going to spray these trees but they already looked dead! :)
    [​IMG]
    My neighbor Dennis they r back home cause there break was on a private levee! Which is great cause they really keep an eye on our place!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bump onna log breeder! Available before the holidays! ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And finally a lil rain today! Not enough but a lil! Hasn't rained a drop here I'n 7 weeks! Goofy friggin yr!
    [​IMG]
    That's it! Random junk and no answers! Lol but we hope soon! Can't wait to post dozer I'n action pics!
    Todd

14. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Too bad your not on the east coast Fema would be already with all the trimmings, BAD SHIT Keep the chin up John

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yup John, I'm not enough vote for those pricks to give a damn! And the hurricane pretty well just sealed the deal on Nobama ever signing the disaster declaration for us. They can keep there fucking money and this tax season I will keep mine! See how long it takes them to come to my house then! ;) I just want them and the Corp to stay the hell out of our way. We don't need them. But they still gotta waist tax payees money to come do there stupid test just to tell us they don't have the money to fix it anyway! Wasteful fuck in dump this world has become. Dammit, where's my pills?

16. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well. Here's the latest..... Levee board is meeting with bub Campbell ( Campbell trucking) tonight to workout the details, and it sounds like they might start on the levee TOMORROW!!!!! so we might get home I'n the next 2 weeks! Hot damn! Who needs FEMA, CORP, AND WHITE HOUSE? not us! If the Corp would have just let us go, we would have been home almost 8 weeks ago! Regardless, HOPE IS COMING WHOO HOO

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

20 min update! Lol. As ive said, I've known bub my whole life so I just called his cell....Not starting tomm. Meeting tonight to figure out what our levee board is going to do. But I would guess within a week or so, now that we as a district, blew 5 grand for the Corp to say "duh, umm, okay", that they can get started! Also, we the reeds farm family will be renting bubs smaller cat to do our yard. So I'll post pics of me crushing the old cars with it!!!!!! I kid I kid! So, it's looking better and better. Keep ur eyes crossed!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  18. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

Good luck, Bro!

19. Paul B

Paul B

I cant figure out how the USA always jumps head first to help all the other countries in the World and Our Us citizens are suffering. Hope you get started soon

20. rusty28a

rusty28a

"So I'll post pics of me crushing the old cars with it!!!!!!". Made me jump up in my seat when I read that Breeder!

21. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Breeder, should be going to CO to bury mother today, but sitting in an rv repair shop, hope to get out tomorrow, see other people have their problems. keep up the good karma

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Paul, i understand what ur sayin, but some of those countries really do need help. Giving money to known. Terrorist countries always baffles me though..
    Rusty28, I assume ya know I was kidding!
    John, sorry to hear about ur mom I'n law bud. Great thing u guys went and seen her lately. Prayers for you and you wife bud.

23. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

On a lighter note. My son Gabriel got his brown belt last night! One more belt and he will be a black belt! They only test once a yr and that's next June! He will just turn 13 when he test for blk!
    [​IMG]

24. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

13 and a black belt? IMPRESSIVE!

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

He would have actually been a blk belt at 11, but he took to summers off to play ball, and has missed a lot the last 3 yrs due to flooding and boy scouts. Anything fun going on I'n Atlanta next June? :)

26. psychopathic51

psychopathic51

Breeder
    Sorry for your loss on the little one, I know it is a tough blow but keep your chin up. You and your family have been through a lot in the last year, probably more then most could or would be able to handle but some how you keep a positive out look on it all, I look up to you for that! You have been blessed with a wonder family and an AMAZING network of friends who are more then willing to help out in anyway they can. Keep your head up and look beyond the horizon because just on the other side is all the good that you can't see from where you are today.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and your friends. I am honored to get to know you even if it is only through a message board and the yearly T-shirt request from the car show.

Thank you for looking at the good in life!

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, look what we have here!
    [​IMG]
    My dear pal Dallas ( hellraiser on here) stopped by for a visit! He drove in from Nebraska for a lil jammed pack 3 day weekend of Midwest tour!
    It was great to hang with Dallas for a few hours! Lots of bs'ing and had a few beers! Took a trip to the other side of town (5 blocks) ;) , and hung out on the big muddy at the river bar, the purple cow!
    If ya know Dallas, this sign was very fitting! :)
    [​IMG]
    Sitting on the dock by the bay.... Hmm I should write a song about that!
    [​IMG]
    At this moment I told Dallas I couldn't swim......
    [​IMG]
    Thats when he got frisky! Knowing I couldn't swim! ;)
    [​IMG]
    Anywho. Thankful for friends like ya Dallas and for going so far out of your way just to visit! Love ya pal! Good friends are hard to come by for sure!

28. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

Grrrr.... The beer was too cold..Grrrrr..My cigar kept going out..Grrrr. To damn many mosquitos down by the river....Grrrr...Awfully hot and humid for this time of the year......Grrrr...Gas prices to high.....Grrrr...The lines were to long to get in any where.....Grrrr....Too big of Crowds. Why don't they have all of these shows during the week when the kids should be in school?:mad::mad::mad:

And Breeder wonders why I'm grouchy???:rolleyes:

At least he calmed me down some, with that suavee and dubanair way that only Breeder can emit... Had a nice visit. Talked some hot rods, future plans for the Rust Revival, The Hunnert Car Pileup that's coming up, other HAMB'ers we haven't seen for a while.:)

But what the Hell, this is what the HAMB is about. Meeting some good people like Todd, the kids...Didn't get to see the Mrs. She was still slaving over the stove for Breeder.:eek:

See ya next month on the way to or from the Pileup.

Hey Czars, notice I'm advertising for you where ever I go...

HellRaiser

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

update.....ive been down at our home working on it for a couple weeks on the inside.. hope to be moving back in 2 weeks or so, but harvest has started so its gonna slow things down a bit.....
    they have started on the levee!!!!! yup! 3 months and 5 days after the break, we finally have some progress! how ya ask? not out WORTHLESS government, thats for sure! we now have to pay for it ourselves as a levee district! double taxes for the next 3-5 yrs! not only that, they are taking 3 acres of the farm to move the levee closer to the house to relieve a bottle neck in the river and that is IT! no cleaning the rest of the farm off. so basically, double tax, and no farm ground to pay them! but on the bright side, they are spending millions on a duck preserve 6 miles from our house! funny thing is, the levee break over there is being pd for by the state and feds so they have acess to said project! ive never seen a fucking duck pay taxes, but by all means........k, rant over! looks like the farm may have to take a loan out to buy a dozer so i can remove the rest of the mess, and hope it holds up long enough to sell it and make some of our money back! thats the short term plan at the moment! i dont have the internet at home yet, so ill be stopping in and showin some progress pics of the work on the levee. and my detailed plan to overthrow the gobment! :p
    i got alot of emails and such to catch up on, and ill try to get to ya guys asap! im off to get the motorhome ready to move for it gets dark! took a loan out against it and i had never put it in my name yet. so i have to get it ready to move, drive it 20 miles, get it inspected, and bring it back and set it up! seems silly cause im not putting tags on it, but thats the breaks...think after its in my name, ill hit some levees at top speed! might get some u tube hits on that vid!!!!LOL
    take care,
    todd

30. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Man....you'll never hear me complain about cold or snow or no earthquakes or hurricanes or typhoons or......Michigan is lookin pretty good. Btw.... My main belt is black....leather with a huge 'Texas' belt buckle....