Register now to get rid of these ads!

All these thefts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Razorshotrods, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Razorshotrods

Razorshotrods
    from Phoenix

Hey Guys, looking this am i see another stolen car thread. I have a great gps device that will notify immediatley when the car is moved. I am not posting this to sell something, just to inform fellow hotrodders there is a great device out there to protect there investment. Pm me if you want more info.
    I am getting sick and tired of seeing all these stolen threads and want to help.

2. badshifter

badshifter

Instead of spamming, become an alliance member. Then sell us your stuff. You gotta support the guys you want to support you.

3. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

You dont have to be an alliance dues payer to sell us your stuff. Anyone can advertise here. Thanks for telling us about the GPS

4. post what you have dude were listening! anyone who has had a vehicle stolen doesn't give a shit about advice on wether your spamming or not because if ya are all will flame ya!

5. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

6. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

you got any GPS guided bullets?

7. Deuces

Deuces

Now, that's funny! :D

8. No,but you don't use this section to hawk your wares,,post in in the classifieds and lets see what your Arrowtrack GPS Tracking System has to offer for that $499. bucks. HRP

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  9. Why you clever name-clickin', web link gettin' and reading bugger you!:D