Register now to get rid of these ads!

Standard Hot Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RatRoy, Aug 17, 2011.

1. RatRoy

RatRoy

There has been a thread on "standard hot rods" i.e, 32's 34's "A", and I have enjoyed everyone of them. Let see who all has 39/40/41 Chevy's. I'll start with mine.:):)

Attached Files:

2. RatRoy

RatRoy

Well, I guess I am the only one with a 39/40/41 Chevy Street Rod. The price of my car just when out of sight....;);)

3. Jims35

Jims35

I don't have that year but i do have a 35 standard,at least most of it's chevy. 350 engine,200 4/r overdrive, ford 8 in. rear,mustang II front suspension. Maybe it's not a "standard hot rod " but still fun to drive. :)

Attached Files:

4. RatRoy

RatRoy

Jims35, very nice car. What I was hoping to achieve with this thread was some pictures of mid-30s to mid-40s cars which I love. I am considering changing wheels on my car and was hoping to see some examples of wheels on other cars of the same style. :):)

5. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

here is one i had a few years back. sold it as a project, and havent seen it since.

Attached Files:

6. Jims35

Jims35

Yeah,good idea,mine had Crager wire spokes on it until about 2 weeks ago when i changed. I am trying to get the look of how they were done in my hometown area in the 1970s. Around here they were wheels painted , Crager mags or chrome steelys. I changed to the chrome steelys. :) JIM

7. If you change the title, You'll get more pictures.....Nice car BTW.