Register now to get rid of these ads!

Relix Riot III Gilmore car Museum Hickory Corners MI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Low Flying A, Jul 5, 2011.

1. TwinCityKitty

TwinCityKitty
    from Michigan

This will be the best year yet! Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

2. TwinCityKitty

TwinCityKitty
    from Michigan

3. JoKerr

JoKerr

Wont be going to Joliet, Going to Louisville this thursday and friday,Road Kings Battle at bunker hill sunday

Looking forward to Relix Riot .Anybody wants to roll with us leaving indy friday morning.

4. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

5. River City Customs

River City Customs
    from Michigan

6. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

I'll be there peddling my art. Make sure you stop by my tent and support a hamb member and get some cool stuff for your walls! I'm looking forward to this event! Gonna be a good time. I'll be there friday afternoon if all goes well. Don't know if I'm camping or staying in hotel yet?

7. River City Customs

River City Customs
    from Michigan

8. bonechop113

bonechop113

9. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

If you havent checked out the Gilmores car museums website before to see how bad ass this place is, DO IT NOW. they just updated their page and it gives you looks at everything. The service station, the diner, INSIDE the barns, the grounds and all the cars and displays inside. We try to put on a killer show for everyone, but this place just takes it over the top. Check em out. www.gilmorecarmuseum.org .

10. 2 weeks out. Looking forward to it. Lets hope for partly cloudy and 80 dgrees!!!!

11. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

I'm gonna try my dambdest to get there. Looks like a great place to take some pics!:cool:

12. Gonna head out EARLY Saturday morning

13. ChopTopJimmy

ChopTopJimmy

I'm in. Only 15 miles away. Gilmores is a kool venue for a show. See you there. CTJ

14. rigaer

rigaer

Will they let in my flathead powerd 40 with newer orig, torque thrust wheels?

15. koolkat269

koolkat269

yes because your wheels are based off an old skool design

16. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

as I stated last year - WHY IS THIS SHOW NOT HUUUUGE?
    the grounds are amazing and the guys do a great job with keeping the period correct cars seperate from the others....
    bands are great - the people are all laid back - amazing setting and then you add the museums on top of it all - WOW

I am headed over from IOWA

17. Great now I gotta bring more cash :D:D Man 2 shows in Michigan this Summer. See ya there

18. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

Just over a week boys and girls!

19. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Let's hope it DOESN'T get huge, and lose it's vibe, which seems to have happened to almost every other traditional show out there!

20. I am looking forward to this event. I have never been to it or the Museum. Hoping for a trouble free drive over from Detroit for our caravan leaving Friday after work. What I really want to see are some cars not from our area and that havent been to Sins of Steel or Billetproof. Hope to see some Indiana, Illinois, and west side Mi cars at this event.

21. I didn't want to see you either 'tiki... ;)

Ya, I'm pretty geeked about poppin' my Gilmore cherry also.

Planning on heading down Friday and camping. Looking forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some different cars as well.

See ya there!

22. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

Who all's coming with you?

23. Plumb

Plumb
    from Dundee, IL

Weather permitting the wife and I are going to be there. No wipers so it's a pain to drive in the rain.

38322_418058248165_88044393165_4558580_1230268_n.jpg

24. Millers, Atwoods, Me and my wife, Fester, buddy with 60 pontiac super stock looker, john, Stretch, thats who's in so far

25. Weather looks awesome, lets hope the forecast holds.

26. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

I know being the hamb and not the jockey journal we wont see many postings about bikes coming, but dont forget this show is open to bobbers and choppers too. I know a lot of clubs have members with both hot rods and bikes..... "But I cant drive my hot rod and ride my bike at the same time...". We know. Find a buddy who you trust with your life or has something in his garage you really want and let him ride yours-BAM , you're covered! We will have swap meeters selling bike parts as well as vendors.

27. Since the wife is taggin along what time does the swap start? is it when the gate open? and what time might that be? Gonna try my best to make sure she is ready to go in the morning

28. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

See you all there.

29. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

If any vendor or swap meeter would like to set up Friday after 5 they can. Otherwise, gates open to everyone Sat morning at 9.

30. hotroddeuce

hotroddeuce
    from Mi

I will be there with my 3 window, first time out for it if they let me in:D, wanted to make it to sins of steel but did not happen for diff. reasons will also be set up in the swap meet with cool stuff.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011