Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Jun 15, 2011.

1. DJ. What car number will you be with? Sending my # via PM

2. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Leaving out in the morning.

3. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

Leaving from Troutdale, Oregon at 6.30am Thursday. Look for a Red Oxide primered 29 Roadster on Deuce Rails towing an Antique Green/Silver Teardrop, a Black Primered Nailhead powered 30-31 Hiboy, and a chopped channelled an fenderless 31 Vicky with a Red Ram.....East on 84, South on the 30 Cutoff to Buell for Ice Cream at Smiths Dairy.....(best I`ve ever had...)...See you on the Road or at the Salt...

4. firingorder1

firingorder1

Leaving Riverside tomorrow morning. Look for an ancient RV towing an open trailer with a sidecar on it. If you see me throw money at me.

5. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

Leaving tomorrow at 4 am. Should be chillin by the pool by 3 pm. See ya in inspection Thursday morning.

6. Half day of work left, half packed. Gotta hit the store for food/beer and am on the road!

7. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

Leaving Thursday morning and hooking up with the rest of the team in Barstow. Then next stop......Wendover

8. Justin B

Justin B

Mike I had to look up what rikki-tik means.......

Shit again had some bearing issues with the new hubs. Still working on the heap will probably show up to the salt late Friday at this point
    [​IMG]

9. Justin B

Justin B

Just went from oh shit to oh fuck

[​IMG]

I'm defeated looks like well be spectators this year

10. Thats a strange looking pushrod? Bummer man, I wanted to see that car.

Forcast is 90-92 daytime and 68 nighttime!

11. Justin B

Justin B

there's 3 more that match that one, still not sure what happened, valve springs maybe, haven't decided if i even want to tear into it before bonneville. it'd be nice to know what the fuck happened for sure but i've been on the car 12-14 hours a day for the last week and a break would be nice.

pissed me off that it did it last minute too, i just fired it to make sure the new tach was working, no strange noises only about 1200rpm standing next to the exhaust noticed nothing was hitting me in the leg off the front pipe, compression test... just about nothing, pulled the valve cover and let a few four letter words fly. it could be worse, i don't think it did any major damage just need to replace the bent stuff.

12. T Fritz

T Fritz

Will be there Sat thru Thur with the Salt 2 Salt car. A Studebaker powered Studebaker. Worked for the last 2 weeks and the car is better than ever before. We will up the records we set last year. See you there.

T Fritz

13. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

Bruce brady left okc today with the texoma flyer all new just finished here. Im gonna fly out fri morning and meet up with him. we will be staying at the bend look us up car is red number 389 c/str 29 on 32 rails...I am ready.....:cool:

Attached Files:

14. Flat540

Flat540

Don't know if it's been mentioned already,but I just looked on the bni/scta web site and the BLM closed camping inside the bend and moved camping to the west,:(. Might want to look at their map.

15. Will be there this year but the other guys could not make it. Would love to help out for a couple of days on a crew. I can't rebuild your ardun but anyone looking for someone to hold the sun umbrella or run to the store let me know here or I will be at one of the 2 long tracks with the wife's canary suzuki.

16. No re-read it, camping is only closed ON THE FUCKING GRAVEL PAD AT THE SOUTH OF THE BEND!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. And for the record, my waterpump is leaking again. got all the spares, if you see a copper Ranger between Rawlins and SLC tomorrow with teh hood up, stop and heckle me. I will have cold beer.

18. woodienut

woodienut
    from So.Cal.

Oh, I'll see you there alrighty!
    I'm all packed and ready to head out VERY early Friday. Should be on the salt around Noon Friday.

19. Im heading out in the early AM. Stopping for a looky at the HAN Swap meet on my way.

Look for this rig...

Attached Files:

20. Rusty Junk Ranch

Rusty Junk Ranch

We will be there with the 'FLYING PICKLE' again this year. 253 m.p.h. last year15 M.P.H. to go ! See you all Saturday morning .:D
    [​IMG]

21. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

Okay, I'm here. The party can start now. ;)

22. slider's house of kustoms

slider's house of kustoms
    from idaho

Looks like i'm going to make it after all going to be in a god awful tagged up astro van be i'll be there!!! :)

23. 31Coupe.com

31Coupe.com

This will be my first Bonneville, Leaving Atascadero, Ca. Tuesand staying till Fri. Stay out of the way of a White Ford 2004 King Ranch, because I just got my drivers license 6 hrs. ago.
    Me :D my boyfriend :cool: and Mom:eek: & Dad:eek:

24. Mike

Mike

Rats! Bad ju-ju for sure. It would have been really good to see that machine out there.

After work today (off at 1:00pm), I've got some supplies and provisions to procure and a push bar to finish, then off to the salt sometime tonight.

See ya out there, man.

25. brady1929

brady1929

i'm going to bonneville i'm going to bonneville i'm going to bonnevlle i'm going to bonneville for the first time!

26. Gotzy

Gotzy

Good luck everybody, travel and race safe!!

27. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

28. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

We are heading out on Monday, first time for speed week. I have been on the salt over the years but this is a first. Going to ruff it at the KOA in Wendover. bringing the wife this year, hope to have a vintage camper behind the 48 F1 next year. Cant wait!

29. mlagusis

mlagusis

leaving in two hours...1 hour and 59 mintues...

30. Justin B

Justin B

what a week, decided i had to much time and money in it to not give it another shot, top end is back together and it's running good. we'll show up to the salt real late friday or sometime saturday