Register now to get rid of these ads!

She didnt get the truck!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hip, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hip

Hip

Well after a very lengthy stay away from the HAMB im sorta back. Divorce can wholop ya real good i found out, but the only thing that has kept me in good spirts is working on the truck, and going to a show every now and then. Gotta get internet at home, then ill really be back!

2. good luck thru it all man. divorces blow.

3. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

So I'm guess'n she got your best buddy and that led to the split.

4. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

Well at least you got the truck. I got hozed for a 65 vette!

5. funk 49

funk 49

god bless you and the truck.

6. Hip

Hip

That would leave a GOOD sting!

7. Sorry to hear that Mark. Hope things improve quickly for you. Now get to work on that truck!!!!:D

8. Could have always traded the truck for a boat and took her fishing instead...:D if you had to! hehehehe

-Shiny

9. 28chevrat

28chevrat

That sucks, hope everything works out good. Us young guys can learn from our elders mistakes !!

10. 48 Chubby

48 Chubby
    Member Emeritus

Uhhh welll uhhh, mmm I have ahhh some idea of ahhhh what you are going through. MMmmmm ahhhh cause uhh I been welll sorta through it........a few times. Well four times actually.
    But I have finally broke the habit.
    And that is absolutely all I have to say about that.

11. milo1303s

milo1303s

4 Times Jesus Christ man you deserve an award !!!!!

STOP Marring every chic in town !!!

12. you'd think you'd get good at it with that much practice:rolleyes:. my wifes old man is onto his fifth now:eek:. i think i'd give up after 1 or 2. seriously tho, hip i'm sorry to hear bout the split but glad you got to keep the truck.

13. jipp

jipp

welcomr back.. after i had my accident my soon to be marriage fell through.. and i refuse to even think of marriage after that.. i can deal with the single status and i do not need no damn ring to say i wont sleep with her friend.. but hell if she invites her friend who am i to say no.. welcome back.

chris.

14. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

After the third one, everybody kind of figures it must be your fault..

15. It's that damn desert.. North Edwards put a quick end to a 34 year relationship. Enjoy the truck and remember.. The best revenge is success and living well...

16. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

NICE!!!
    I told my 'ol lady that if we split that I would glady deliver my cars anywhere she wanted and promptly light them all on fire. :)

Viva

17. 4 times holy crap you deserve a nobel prize.
    I just married and I cant wait to the day that im single again...

No, marriage is great,you become homely,you learn not to look at other chicks,you cant buy all that cool shit,you cant wear them tight pants cuz your a "grown man and have kids" and you get nagged the crap out and if the marriage doesnt work she gets to keep half of your stuff and she has the right to sell it for wood chips or she gives it to her new boyfried just to piss you off....
    whats not to love about that??

Just like my daddy told me:
    Son,no matter how mad she makes you,NEVER EVER hit a woman.....In public!!!!!

Glad you get to keep your toy.

18. Wow your Wife must be a winner!!!! You better hope she doesn't get on here and look at your post. Your once every 6 months sex may be gone too!! ha-ha

19. My doctor buddy just got devoiced. His attorney buddy's told him to just walk away and leave everything to her, it's cheaper in the long run.. He left her over a million.. Now he has a little apartment and says he's never been happier......

20. I got divorced in 1978, had to sell a couple of cars, but the $$ went into my pocket. Walked away from the house too, never saw a dime out of it, not much equity in it though. Did the apartment, rooming house deal until 1986.

Bob

21. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

The down side is you are the common denominator.

22. Harms Way

Harms Way

I was talking to a buddy of mine that has been married 3 times,.. Divorced twice,.. I asked him why this last marrage was working out so well,.... He told me.

"This time, I looked for a woman that had a good job, I did the laundry, dishes, cooking,.. And it works out good,... Because my last two wifes were the "House-Keepers" :D

And a joke to tell your wife,.. if you want to become a single man,...(told to me by the same guy)

Q; Why don't you need to buy your wife a watch ? :confused:
    A; Because theres a clock on the stove ! :cool::eek::D

I'm glad you got to keep the truck.

23. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

Congrats! When I got divorced, my ex told her lawyer that she wanted my Cobra, I asked him why seeing as she never worked on it and had never even rode in it. Her lawyer said because it was worth alot of money, I asked how much would it be worth if I pull it out of the garage and pour a can of gas on it an light it on fire? He had nothing to say!! The car was in my name only anyway because she wanted no part of it when I bought it. Needless to say the car stayed with me.

24. Racrdad

Racrdad

Glad you got to keep the truck! There is something magical about the happiness that returns to your life after you get out of a bad marriage. Peace is priceless!!

25. SKULL ORCHARD

SKULL ORCHARD
    from KS
    1. The Gas House Gang

be wise grasshopper! live life smart, you will always be with yourself so make you happy first.

26. If it flys, floats,or fornicates......rent it.

27. big_jae

big_jae

well said!

28. "Why is divorce so expensive?" Cause its worth it!

29. Abomb

Abomb

The definition of "Hope triumphs over Experience".......at least Experience won the fifth (and final ?) round.....:D

30. My divorce cost me a fortune. It would have been a bargain at twice the price. After ten years of marriage all I felt was relieved.

I've since remarried and this one can be a pistol at times but she pretty much rocks. We got an unexpected check for a few hundred dollars the other day. She says "Why don't you take this and put it towards your '58?" It almost made me teary eyed.

Can't imagine the first wife ever saying that. Not in a million freakin' years.