Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bonneville 2011 Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Alive, 16 or 66 depends on whom is driving do I need a seat belt and seat? or is it ok just to sit in back? My 36 P/U doesn't have room for 3 in the cab......

2. milkweed

milkweed
    from SLC UT

it is legal for anyone to ride in the back of a truck in utah as long as there sitting on the bed floor...

3. Leaving Wednesday morning from downtown Phx.

4. Brandi

Brandi

So, two more days of pretending to work before getting the heck outta dodge!

5. The crew from Albuquerque is gearing up. Some are spectating, some are racing....

Attached Files:

6. mkilger

mkilger
    BANNED

sorry cant ride in back of trucks at speedweek

7. donkeyfarm

donkeyfarm

I think my buddies and I are taking off Sunday.

8. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

Just to clarify -- You're not allowed access to the salt, even as a spectator, if riding in the back of a pickup.

9. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.

10. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

My friend Charlie and I are Leaving Thursday Going on a world tour of sorts.....First stop for a visit in Sturgis to see Crazy D and friends. Then on to the salt thru wyoming and after Bonneville who knows. No schedule and no plans. Its gonna be the first time my friend has ever been west of the Mississippi so we gotta alot to see.
    I figure round trip about 4000 miles or more. So if ya see us flying by heres what we will be in The Bannana Hamick 50 ford panel. Say Hi...

Shoe
    [​IMG]

11. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

tommorrow tommorrow !!!!!

12. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

Jealous jealous jealous

13. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

time to cram people into the cab! you could fit three for the short ride on the salt :) it might just be cozy for a little bit

14. GARY?

GARY?

The T is loaded and we hit the road in a few minutes! See you folks on the salt!!

Attached Files:

15. Thats hillbillyish!

16. Wow, that is awesome! Have a great trip, what a cool way to hit the salt.

17. time to cram people into the cab! you could fit three for the short ride on the salt :) it might just be cozy for a little bit

Guess thats what I will have to do but what I am wondering is if I can ride in the bed on the hiway to town to get a cold one?

18. mlagusis

mlagusis

I will be there with my 62. If you see me stop and say hi. Looking forward to meeting new people this year.

chevy 2.jpg

19. Buick Guy

Buick Guy

Heading out Thursday morning with the Jag, Returning to the Salt in September with the lakester both Buick straight 8 powered. Havin' fun now!
    Doug

Attached Files:

20. MrkCat37

MrkCat37

Be headed out from So Cal on friday. We'll be hanging out with the Buzzards crew. Swing by and say Hi.

Mark

21. Justin B

Justin B

Shit...... That's this week
    [​IMG]

22. Mike

Mike

Yup Justin, you best get that heap sorted out most rikki-tik.

See you on the salt,
    Mike

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  23. RATFINKFOREVER

RATFINKFOREVER
    from Canada Eh

Look for me and my buddies in the LAND SHARK aka 72 FURY II. Leaving early Thursday morning from Vancouver Canada

[​IMG]

24. putz

putz
    from wisc.

leaving in the morning , muncie mike and myself ,hope i can sleep tonite !!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

Leaving in the morning. Flying to SLC to meet the rest of the crew who's driving over from Pa. I'll be helping run the Kowalski belly tanker this year. It'll be the tank's first trip to the salt. We'll be set up next to EJ and he's normally not far from Wild Willy. See you guys on the salt. Tman, you bring the moonshine this time, I'm flying and I doubt the TSA will like it very much if I show ip with a bunch of mason jars.

26. truckjim

truckjim

Can't wait to see the jag in action again. Which head combo are you running on the Buick straight 8 this time? Really impressed last year at world of speed.
    My brother is riding in from SC, I'm driving in from San Jose Thursday. See 'ya there.
    Jim

27. Damnit DJ! Lost track of you! I will have some primo Micro Brew that might twist your eyeballs as good as your late uncles Shine!

28. Diamond"t"

Diamond"t"
    from Idaho

We will be rollin in Friday afternoon coming from Idaho. Look for my hunk a junk and say hi..staying at the bend this year turned the hotel rooms in and figure that will cover the most of the trip.

29. I hate all you guys. Maybe next year.
    Best of luck and enjoy!

30. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

Tman, I'll take you up on that man. I'll be up there wednesday night and be at driver indoc on thursday.

AussieSteve, I'll see you there man. I'll be one of the three goofballs huddled over the belly tank.