Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures MAD FAB VOL 6 UPDATE: SO-CAl with a splash of Norway!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evel, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

So i've been busting my ass getting all my footage shot and editing into the wee hours of the night..

The orginal plan was to put all the things I've shot in the passed 5 months including Texas and a bunch of stuff I still needed to shoot in No-Cal and Vegas but after looking at all the So-Cal footage I have already shot and with time and money not on my side...I decided to make this one entirely shot in Southern California!! I have so much So-Cal footage editied and ready to roll it seend like the right decision...

No you ask what is this Norway I talk about...

Well the fellas from the Coupe Devils (Sondre and family from Kustomrama) got to talking earlier in the year and they went out and bought a few gopros and shot 4 great shows in Norway and sweden.. and I gotta say the stuff they shot is pretty incredible.. They are my europe division!!! hahaha They TOTALLY RULE!!!

So that being said I have a a pretty good idea what is going to be on this one....

MFS NOW FEATURING:

Greg's (51 mercules) Survivor Merc
    [​IMG]

Little Monster
    [​IMG]

Feature Artist Tim Sutton and his RPU
    [​IMG]

Lynn Birds Surf Kart
    [​IMG]

John Mearns 36
    [​IMG]

Feature Survivor Little Nugget
    [​IMG]

Ian Berky's Chevy
    [​IMG]

Chris Casny
    [​IMG]

Rudi Hildebrant
    [​IMG]

Scott Miller [​IMG]

Eric Warners Survivor
    [​IMG]

Customs Then and Now GNRS
    [​IMG]

Tiki Highway At Don the Beachcombers (Not My Photo)
    [​IMG]

Feature Builder Brad Masterson Tech Stuff/ BArris Lynwood Shop / His Cars and Painting Monster Shirts like Jeffries did back in the day...
    [​IMG]

The Adventures of the Coupe Devils
    Europe Shows:
    Coupe Devils Bonanza
    Viking Run and Fun
    Jokers / Dice Show
    A-Bombers

[​IMG]

Feature Old Guy #1 :D Mr. Dean Jeffries
    [​IMG]

And finally Shooting this week Mr. Bill Hines and the Budda Buggy.
    [​IMG]

It's turning out to be a really great DVD the HD footage looks Awesome.. and the music is great too.. including Mr Bob Bleeds and Mark Fords new band "The Jade Idol"

I'm trying to get it done by the end of August for an early September release..
    and possibly trying to get Volume 7 out by Xmas ( no Promises tho :D).. I'm pretty much going hardcore filming and editing till end of November... That one will be Nor-Cal, North West, Vegas and Texas..and whatever else happens in that time span....

I want to thank everyone that has particapted in MFS 6 and thanks to everyone for your suppot over the years.. I couldn't doit with out my peeps support!!!

THERES NO STOPPING THE MAD FAB TRAIN!!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I was about to say, no Bob Bleed? But Jade Idol will do the trick!!

I am stoked on all accounts Piero. All of the cars are very deserving and I can't wait to wear this one out.

4. lownslow

lownslow

Hi Piero ......

5. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Oh I also forgot to mention the DVD will also come with a magazine featuring the cars all shot by Tim Sutton and if you have picked up Rod and Custom, Hot Rod Deluxe, Street Rodder, Traditional Rod and Kustom and a handfull of other rags in the past year you have seen his photos... He's one of the best in the biz and has been going to all the shoots with me and doing his thing.. we work well together and were hoping to do more in the future..maybe an online mag or something..

Heres some of his shots from his site..

http://timsuttonphoto.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lookout! Sensory overload coming!

7. chaddilac

chaddilac

Daaaaaaaaaang!!!!!

8. Dude....its about time. I have worn out all the past volumes! Any time frame on a release date?

9. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Yeah.. My little buddy is working hard in Texas. and I did film him when I was out there but
    He will be on the next one when I go back to Texas and call out the Monsters...

he's always a part of MFS weather he's in it or not..

10. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

11. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hoping for early September.. I'm trying to turn the masters into the replicators by the end of August and it takes a few weeks to produce..

12. Big Nick

Big Nick

Tim Sutton is the man! I cant wait till he gets his ass to NY so he can shoot my bikes! I siked for this release!

13. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Does Dean Jeffries have a web site? Looked, but didn't see (that's deep right there). Would love to buy one of those t-shirts.

14. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I think you should do a feature on this shitty Hans Klopek beard I am trying to grow.

Seriously what I want to know is when the PNW guys are going to get some Mad Fab Love? They have a couple films worth of cool cars....shit that Ogre Chris could get a segment all on his own with all his shit if you ever decide to do a feature on Rat rods.

Until then Mad Fab 6 is surely going to be your best yet! I'm getting all excited!

15. Hotrodhell35

Hotrodhell35

Ive pooped my pants.

16. jipp

jipp

wow them pictures are amazing.. i really dig the one with the forge going on.. one of my hobbies is hand forging knives ( hunting, kitchen, to pocket, if it can make you bleed i enjoy trying to forge it. something so primitive yet so satisfying beating the shit out of a raw piece of high carbon steel and turning it into something that can slice you from ear to ear that just makes you grin. that photo brings all them emotions to the for front for me.. the photographer has skillz with a camera.. also.. thank you for the cookie/lighting bug car dvd.. the vintage video of norms car is worth the price of admission for sure. if you dig buckets, i recommend the dvd.. just wanted to say thank you, as this dvd will be motivation for me come winter. :)
    chris.

17. rv56

rv56
    from Azusa, Ca

bitchin shots man. going to have to get this dvd. :)

18. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Awesome!

iPhone - TJJ App

19. Looking forward to some great SIX...MAD FAB SIX...Piero rules...all those years
    in the AV club paid off my friend

20. Any chance on pre-orders?

21. spoons

spoons
    from ohio

I hope to get one @ the pile-up!!!???

SPOONS

22. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks guys can't wait till you see it..

Yes Pre-sales start once I send it off to the replicators... this way I have an better idea when I will get them.. don't want people to wait too long after payment..

23. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I got plans... don't you worry about :D I love me some sweet Rats!

24. Lets Go! I ready.

25. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

your stuff always kicks arse!!

26. VonKool13

VonKool13

27. Sha weet!
    What about all the golden Texas footage?, can't forget us in the blazing hot state!

28. You must have been good at puzzles as a kid,Piero. Cause you really have a knack of putting things together. Looks like another winner.....
    and Tim Sutton is such a talent!!!!