Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello, anybody here?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gas pumper, Aug 5, 2011.

1. gas pumper

gas pumper

First new post on the board in 13 hours, can that be?

2. gregg

gregg
    from Fulton IL

It was a loonnggg night!

3. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

No kiddin, I was starting to get worried. I reached the end of the internet!

4. Well it was daytime here so never really missed it.

5. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Yesterday my waterheater went in the house I drained it .Figured Id kick back at the Hamb last night ,That didnt happen,Ryan and the german thanks ,It was a bad night all around last night,Bookmarked dragstrip girl and that didnt work either.Catch the hamb later ,Im off to homedepot.Thankgod and Ryan and the german for fixing it.........

6. Talk about withdrawal symptoms,...I did get a heap more done today though!

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

It's not fixed yet... And I haven't slept in some 30 hours at this point... Long way to go.

More later.

8. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

It was daytime here, too. I posted a question about 'why so slow' and immediately was answered in 'case':
    Enter the banner informing us that it was being overhauled.
    Jeez! It was as though they had pulled the I.V. and left the room...

Guess I rely on this site more than I thought!

9. appaRATus

appaRATus

What happened? I was kinda expecting something new when the board came back online, anyway glad its back! A night without HAMB makes for a long night.

10. I believe the Hamb is like crack,,I'm addicted and have been in withdrawal.

Thanks to Ryan & the German for all the hard work. HRP

11. striper

striper

See, I think that may be the problem. There are still people in the world that believe the internet is flat

12. Dame I missed this place...it was over and over all of my bookmarks but it seemed like I always went back the HAMB bookmark..glad we're back..Ryan you need to get some sleep..and thanks for whatever your repairing. Planning on putting my engine it this weekend...gee I might need some info..keep it going!!

13. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

:rolleyes: A world without the HAMB is a world I don't wanna live in. I was twitching last night.

14. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Hang in there. Grab a nap when you can. Our DTs will subside in time and we will all have this in our rear view mirror soon while you catch up on your sleep. We all wish that we could help. This too shall pass. We're rootin' for ya.

15. I even missed my daily fix at work.....oops did I say that out loud:D

16. Thank you for all the hard work, but please get some sleep too, uh oh, wait a minute am I allowed to quote Ryan?..................................:eek:.