Register now to get rid of these ads!

NE Ohio HAMBERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dannyego, Jan 3, 2009.

1. chuckles0

chuckles0

Zanesville/Newark Here!

2. grynder

grynder

North Royalton

Attached Files:

3. 7d4gto

7d4gto

say hey from brookfield ohio

4. Gasser57

Gasser57

The 10th Annual Road Rash Bash is this Saturday, August 6th. Hope to see you there. PM me for details!

5. willida

willida

Another North Ridgeville HAMBR, always great rides/people in Ohio.

6. Tripple G

Tripple G

New Philadelphia, OH ..... Downtown Dover, this coming Friday nite (Aug. 5th) Downtown New Philly, Sat. nite show (Sept. 10th) Great cars & not so bad people:rolleyes: Come join us!

Attached Files:

7. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Ho Tripple G!
    Ohio Hambers...
    I Would like to get away to see the Downtown show.
    Now up to my armpits on the Harvest Festival in Zoar.

The Harvest Festival in Zoar is also having a Car Show. (its back!)
    On Saturday!!!! Car show is 11-3 cost 7 bucks. Harvest festival lasts much later.
    This is an antique show too.
    With admission into the car show two people will get free admission to all the buildings, Beer tent with lots of entertainment, lots of stuff for the kids too!! and Antique tent.
    http://www.farmanddairy.com/news/zoar-festival-honors-19th-century-wheat-harvesting/6037.html

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  8. Tripple G

Tripple G

Hey Petejoe - wish I could make it, but have "other" family stuff to do Saturday. Have been to your show before (with the '23 Roadster - even trophied) It's a Great Show with a beautiful setting. Enjoyed the shade the trees provide. Good Luck with your event and maybe next year?

9. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

tripple g - I hope to make it down tonight along with a couple of the other club members.

rick- I have to work tomorrow, otherwise I'd stop down.

Later,Bill

10. Weezy1930

Weezy1930
    from OHIO

Time to bring this thread back up to say HEY from NE Ohio again. Youngstown, Ohio here, home of the late Jim Traficant and the great Jim Tressel.

There is quite the interest in vintage cars in this area, no doubt about it. In the winter we build 'em and in the summer we drive 'em. I think everyone here has been to the Canfield Swap Meet and Randolph Swap Meet. AKA: Cornfield & Raindolph Swamp Meets.

Don't leave me hanging here guys....Buckeyes & Penquins salute! O-H...!

11. D2Denny

D2Denny

I-O ! from Shelby.

Weezy1930 likes this.
  12. c57heaven

c57heaven

Checking in again. Sad to say still building the 57 convert, sold my 55. Shooting for a nomad some day too.

13. Living in Madison, Ohio, from 1970 until 2003, it always AMAZED ME , as to the quantity and quality of cars coming out of Northeastern Ohio. AMAZING.
    Get on Big Al's mailing list ( SEE BELOW) to see the seven days a week gatherings all around northeastern Ohio.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Click Logo for Website [​IMG]

Hi Group,
    Events Everywhere - Check out Big Al's List for more - Here are some:
    Shows - Cruise-Ins - Swap Meets
    Over Labor Day Weekend there is the Englewood Pioneer Days Car Show in Florida. The Dearborn Street location offers unique shops and resturants too. You can even join the parade. ---more info--- ---website---
    Get your parts want list together, the Canfield Swap Meet with Dave & Ed is coming up on September 12, 13 & 14. This is the biggest Swap Meet, Car Corral and Car Show in the area! I'll be there in spots 282 and 283 to say Hi! See you there! ---more info---
    Frankenmuth Michigan will be holding its Car Show and Festival on September 5, 6 & 7. This event by the Country Street Machines is one of the best around! There is fun and entertainment going on all day! ---more info---
    Thompson Raceway Park ( Ohio's Thunder Capital ) and home of the Gassers will be holding the Gasser Nationals on September 5 & 6. Talk about some Ground pounding explosions coming out of those pipes! They have racing going on all month long, Don't miss it! ---more info---
    Thunder in the Park was rained out this summer but have moved their date to September 9 and as always, it promises to be one heck of an event! Diz Dean has made a pack, and promises good weather for this event. The Fraternal Order of Police of McDonald will make sure that he does his best on this show! ---more info---
    For those in the Northeast, plan on attending the NSRA Northeast Burlington Street Rod Nationals in Burlington, VT on September 19. This is one good time! ---more info---
    The Rebel Run 35th Annual Rod & Custom Nationals on September 18 to 21 at their new location at the Shelby County Fairgrounds in Sidney, Ohio. This is one heck of an event with Scavenger Hunts, Flame Throwing, Muffler Rapping, Cruise Ins, Games & More! ---more info---
    The Red Neck Rumble held in Lebanon on September 19th is for pre-1960 Rods, Customs, Rats & Bikes with one heck of a Swapmeet! This will be their 9th. Annual and it looks like its going to be a Blast! ---more info---
    Stan Hywet. Nothing more needs to be said about this Concours dElegance show of the Cream-de-la-Crem of fine Automobiles at the Estate in Akron, Ohio on September 19th. It promises to bring out the best and always delivers. ---more info---
    The Barrett Jackson Auction at Mandalay Bay is going to have some really nice show pieces going across the block on September 25th in Las Vegas. This 3 day event makes some fine cars change hands! ---more info---
    The Ducktail Run Rod & Custom Show, A James Dean Weekend will be a fun time for all. Make plans to be there from September 25 to the 28. The fun all takes place in Gas City Indiana! ---more info---
    Future Events
    The 49th Annual Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Auto-Rama presented by RAD AIR Complete Car Care and Tire Centers will roar back into Cleveland and the I-X Center March 20, 21 and 22, 2015. The will be enhancing the many featured vehicles including:
    * A $5,000 top cash prize for the 2015 Summit Gold Cup winner who will also receive a one-of-a kind gold ring.
    * Featuring Private Collections of seldom seen or never seen car, motorcycle and military collections.
    * The unveiling of the World's ONLY Piston-Powered Drive-In Theater featuring two 10' x 17' state of the art screens in the newly launched South Hall Hot Rod Asylum.
    Participants can register their vehicles NOW! Applications will be available on-line, at Summit Racing Equipment in Tallmadge and at RAD AIR Complete Car Care and Tire Centers.
    The Swap Meet and Toy Modeler spaces are on sale NOW. There are a limited number of spots on the floor for these featured areas at the show AND THEY ARE GOING FAST!! You can get your application on-line at www.ixpistonpoweredautorama.com or contact Jim Kostas, Senior Sales Consultant by email or 216-265-2623.
    Event Promoters and Race Track Operators
    We ask Show Promoters, and Race Track Operators to submit your event direct to us by filling out one of our online forms. One form is for Shows, Swap Meets and Races. The other is for events that are held on a repeating basis, like a cruise-in once a week or twice a month. If you need to, you can still send your info or flyer to Big Al, but it is quicker and more accurate if you fill it in yourself. We check its for errors then post it within a few days.
    ---add event forms---
    If you need to change an existing event, please let me know by sending a note HERE
    Big Al
    PS, if you wish to mail flyers, tickets or whatever, here is the information;
    Big Al's List488 Monroe Blvd.
    Painesville, Ohio 44077
    440-352-4990
    fax 440-352-1384
    [email protected]
    www.BigAlsList.com

If you wish to be removed from this monthly newsletter, PLEASE CLICK HERE

Gizzy likes this.
  14. 43willys

43willys

Ashtabula here

15. Gizzy