Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Good or bad let us see pictures of your F1 or F100!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56fordf100, Dec 16, 2008.

1. heres mine, almost finished

Attached Files:

2. 64 Thunderbolt

64 Thunderbolt

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

3. fantastic,very beautiful, what did you do about the suspention? it sit so well and what are the size of your tires?
    thank's

4. very nice!!!

5. Thanks HOTRODSURFER!, Looks like we have the same taste when it comes to vintage trucks & hotrods!:cool:

6. Pro-Mac your truck is very nice. Like it alot.

7. Tacson

Tacson

Nice BW cab 56'. How is it setup. IFS? Engine? Tranny? Thanks

8. Tacson

Tacson

Very Nice x 2

9. Thanks Tacson! Like the color combo on your 55 effie!:)

10. LogisticsJoe

LogisticsJoe
    from California

Early 1950 Ford F1. Covered in body filler dust in this picture. I will take some new pics after she is all cleaned-up.

Attached Files:

11. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Beautiful big window '56 Pro-Mac. My dad had one like that for years. He sold it a while back and ended up regretting it.

12. Lol, yes it does....

13. esmith2039

esmith2039

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

58 I picked up.. really don't need a project right now. I won't scrap it so eventually may have to build it. I think with a 300 in place of the 223 and use the factory drivetrain (3spd on the column and 9 inch rear) shouldn't be to difficult. Have to figure out the title situation first.

14. toolman1967

toolman1967

Great to see so many F1s out there being built. This 49 of my sons is really growing on me.

15. removed a few springs,the motor is not in yet, tires are 225/15 front, 265/15 rear, front wheels are 15x5, rear are 15x7

16. ArizonaBill

ArizonaBill
    from Arizona

bought this one last year.... Frank Townsends old shop truck.

[​IMG]

17. ^^^That's Awesome^^^

18. Here is by buddys '51.
    Firebird front clip, 402 BB Chevy, 4 speed auto. suicide door, (only one sofar) Otherwise...........pretty stock.
    He drives it everywhere.

Attached Files:

19. Hotrod1959

Hotrod1959

^^^^Perfect except for the mirrors!:D

20. Brog

Brog

haha mine is not worthy compared to these beautiful machines, I'll just let you all see the picture of mine in my avatar haha since posting it couldn't compare to the other f100's

21. Avatar don't show much.:rolleyes: Besides, they all look good. Some are just diamonds in the rough.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  22. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Lol yeah I'll go for that! When someone calls my F1 a rat rod I'll tell them its a diamond in the rough! :D

23. Flootiebuell

Flootiebuell

New paint style....still in progress...gotta do the front bumper white and rusty, and working on "running faux rust" from the "faux rust" spots....also playin with some some door art....gotta get er out in the sun and snap a pic of the metal flake roof....

Attached Files:

24. My truck has been called a Rat Rod just because it was put together with junkyard parts.

25. Awesome!!

26. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

Heres my 50 panel I been working on. Gonna drive across country in a few weeks to the salt.......

[​IMG]

27. atch

atch

can you get your trumpet in there? when clarence had the original seats (the passenger seat folded forward) i could load the BSA in and get the back doors shut. of course that was with the unchopped top.

i like it. nice wheel selection. i'm thinking of taking the ET's off of clarence and putting steelies on.

28. johnboy13

johnboy13

29. Us Ford guys must be very careful of how we take pictures of our trucks. Taking a picture of your truck with a Dead Blow Hammer sitting on it gives the Chevy guys something to whine about....LOL