Register now to get rid of these ads!

disc brake kit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by don daddyo, Jul 24, 2011.

1. don daddyo

don daddyo

Anyone ,need to get a schema on how to fix the bracket for the galipers...please pictures.thk

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

wow...can't spell schematic, can't spell calipers, and assumes anyone answering the question will know exactly what sort of car/front setup we're discussing, who made the conversion kit and last but not least, What on earth are you asking? No wonder so many people are under the impression that the school system is on the skids in this country.

3. he's from canada

4. subdajj

subdajj

Sounds like the school system might of failed you. Canada is not part of this country.

5. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

6. i speak kontry wad he say

7. subdajj

subdajj

Vous devez fournir plus d'informations afin que les gens peuvent vous aider. Quelle configuration fin de voiture / avant que nous discutons, qui a fait le kit de conversion et ce problème que vous rencontrez.

Vous pouvez utiliser le site Web ci-dessous pour traduire.

http://tradukka.com/

8. nico32

nico32
    from fdl, wi

9. don daddyo

don daddyo

My car .51 ford ,up front conversion disc brakes, the kit is from Brockman mellow tone, the problem I have is I need to see how is it fix on a Fatman dropped spindle,...sorry for the accent and spelling...HA HA HA even if I'm not part of your country!!! :D

10. F&J

F&J

If you can't make your caliper brackets fit, try calling ECI brakes in Vernon, CT.

They might have brackets for those dropped spindles.