Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1955 Chevy Gassers Owners Wanted? Post them Pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jay Tyrrell, Dec 14, 2007.

1. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

...... Baron, this shot does not paint the real picture... While visiting Mass North Shore last weekend , Baron took me to his breakfast hang out in this 55... Not only does it have a axle but also a blown HEMI ......BAD....Thanks for the ride...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi Jack. Glad you got to meet a few of the guys in the club. They all enjoyed (myself included)looking at the pictures of your "backyard Hot Rod Reunion"! And looking at the pictures of your newest Deuce Roadster makes me want to build one. It is PERFECT! What a great looking car.
    Enjoy the summer, and don't work too hard.
    Baron
    [​IMG]

3. HEY YO GROUCH !!!

Kevin said that he would post a complete build thread from start to finish once my car is done. It should be done this Monday.

4. Monday? Yeah sure!!!! I don't think that car will ever be done,hahaha!

5. Ok Bob, you bet.

6. Thumper

Thumper

Whats not to get?? Kickass 55......:D:D

7. RacerRose

RacerRose

Here are some pics of my Dad's 55 Chevy gasser he raced in the late 60's early 70's . I'm DESPARATELY always in search of pictures of this car. Somebody, somewhere on the East Coast who attended Mason-Dixon, 75-80 or York US30 Dragways has to have a pic of this car. Car was called The Gold Digger. It was Chrysler 426 Hemi powered with Hilborn fuel injection. He ran this car in C/Gas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This car was owned by Kenny Rose out of Martinsburg, WV. Dad passed away 3 years ago, and these are 2 out the only 3 pic I have. If ANY pics of this car exist, I'd greatly appreciate seeing them.

8. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

One Way's 2 door wagon sure looks like the Louis Antorietto car from Athens, Ohio. Page 6.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  9. Vic's car??

10. nope, mine !!! Should be done Saturday at Kiwi Kevin's shop. Look for a build thread coming soon.

Attached Files:

Deuces likes this.
  11. Cool! I'll keep an eye out!!

12. Ok picked up my car today. Axle done, roll bar done. Back to Blue Collar Customs to get some finishing touches done. EAT THAT BAD BOB !!! heheh

13. tofords

tofords

my 55, 55 chevys make the best gassers

Attached Files:

Deuces likes this.
  15. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I prefer a little lower but at this the car just LOOKS, it you know what I mean..

16. ...not a real gasser, but back in the mid-60's I just loved that look so I fixed up my 55 the best I could with no money.

[​IMG]

17. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good look'in 55. I think most of us were in the same boat. Here is my 55 Chevy 1968 . Not making much money while in my jr year of high school.....
    [​IMG]

18. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Ok, ok. Not a gasser per se, but...I had to do it Rusty.:D

[​IMG]

19. but it could be.

20. Squablow

Squablow

I traded this one off for a '56 Buick a few weeks ago. Neat car, not my style but an OG straight axle car from "back in the day". Didn't really have any history on it which was unfortunate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. You traded it for a BUICK? What's your driver, a Honda?

22. I could have done so much with this car. Radius the wheel wells. Cragars. Big Block, 4spd, olds diff. Done.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  23. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

24. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

This thread just keeps on rockin'

25. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

...Out of a Famous Movie???....Baron, and Quick Trip at 60MPH....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  26. Perfect!!! I love the stock fender full of meats! Not much just right!!!!!You nailed it! R~R

27. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

I know what you mean Bob! I know what you mean! One of my first posts that is still alive and kicking! I love coming back and looking at all the new cars that have been added!
    J

28. Seems to be the common theme! No bucks, big dreams, early 70's. -MIKE:D

[​IMG]

29. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Some of us are still in that boat man!

30. C/Gas55

C/Gas55

Man, I haven't checked this thread in a long time! Love seeing all the new cars and progress of the one's already shown.

Traded my '57 for this a while back. Threw it together with most of the extra parts from my other build. Car was done CHEAP! Something to piss the local cops off with for sure!

Attached Files:

Deuces likes this.