Register now to get rid of these ads!

Little Help Finding AD Chevy Truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimmyM, Jul 19, 2011.

1. This might sound completely dumb but a good while back I remember seeing a green A-D Chevy truck on the boards here that a guy had built and I'd like to find some info or pictures of the truck. All I remember is it was a green truck and believe it was a long bed truck. Main picture that stuck in my tiny brain was of the truck loaded down with "home improvement" supplies and such and talking about still using the truck. I remember it was lowered a good bit but thats really about it:rolleyes: I don't know why that truck stuck in my head and now so vaguely trying to describe it but its driving me crazy and wonder if the HAMB could help out with a username or info of said truck. Appreciate it

2. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Not to get off subject, but what exactly does "A-D" stand for? Good luck with your search. :D

3. Advance Design

4. D-man313

D-man313

5. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Cool! Thanks for the quick answer and link.

6. Cymro

Cymro

7. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  8. Never2low

Never2low

Hot for teacher. Ha! that's funny

9. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

I may be wrong but I believe all stock AD Chevrolet trucks from late 47-at least 54 were what I call Forest Service Green, any other color was special order. That is why almost all original trucks you see in fields and ditches and barns are usually green or green under some housepaint or vacuum-cleaner applied enamel.

10. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

Forester green