Register now to get rid of these ads!

What is this woman hiding??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Riva B., Jul 15, 2011.

1. Use the best pick up line of the century,,,,,,,"Does this smell like chloroform to you?" lolololol

2. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

I blame it on the heatwave

3. Riva B.

Riva B.

Ha.. this is Massachusetts, people around here think 89 degrees is a heatwave:rolleyes:

4. Funny stuff..but seriously honesty and sincerity normally will win out every time. She obviously wasn't "put off" by you the first time, so you already have that going for you. Good luck

5. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Put a pair of tube socks between your front pockets and go smile at her.

Front now, not the back.

6. whiskerz

whiskerz
    from Ga.

good luck and post a picture of her on here :D

7. KRB52

KRB52
    from Conneticut

I agree, try the polite, direct approch. If you try to be pushy or try to "pull a fast one" and she catches on, what could have been a win/win will turn out to be "loose/suspicious-of-anyone-that-ever-comes-around-looking-again." Honesty is always best.

8. Very entertaining , thanks for the laugh people !!

Salami...............LOL

cad

9. one37tudor

one37tudor

Why not just go back and ask her if she has given anymore thought to letting you look at the old cars she has on her property. She will then know you have some interest and have not forgotten about them. That will give her the opportunity to tell you what here thoughts really are.

Scott...

10. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

[! How to gently prod a woman to let me rummage through her property ?? :D[/QUOTE]

Spent half my youth trying to figure that one out...;)

11. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

you have seen her and where/how she lives. would not hurt to bring some type of small gift that she may like/need. just stop by and go from there. if not home leave a reminder note about your first visit. any signs of a man living there? if not maybe he is out back with the other old skeletons (Ha!). no matter what be sure to take pictures of what you find. is there a barn or large out building on the property? post a pic of your car too.

12. Master of None

Master of None

Ever seen the Steven King movie Misery? Hopefully she won't turn into your biggest fan.

13. The saying is " I don't know why he gets all the girls? He just sits there licking his eyebrows!" duh

14. she probably lost the number, or forgot, just go knock on the door again. my guess is you won't have a problem.

15. Dyce

Dyce

You wern't the only one driving by remember. I'd get back there before someone else gets in. These scrap buyers work quick, you need to be quicker!!

16. Hmmmmm I'm not that far from frickenburg!!

17. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Yeah!

Those cars in her yard are from all of the men who have come a knocking at her door trying to see her yard full of cars.

Dude, we just came up with a new Stephen King novel.

She lures them in to her yard where they ask her if they can buy some parts, she says yes but can you look under my old Dodge to see what's leaking. Then she pops the jack and whammo, she make sausage out of them and pulls their car around into the yard.

18. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Maybe she's just not that into you.:D

19. 69fury

69fury

funny thing- about Americans and tata sizing- In Paris, the perfect breast just fits a champagne glass. In New York it's supposed to clog a toilet.

rick

20. Phil Stevens

Phil Stevens

ha ha love it!

21. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Just knock on the door again ,Or leave a note in the mailbox.With your number ...........Id choose number 2 , She might not answer the door,

22. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I still can't believe that most of the posters to this thread don't realize that Riva B (the starter of this thread) is a woman.

23. 55 gasser pickup

55 gasser pickup
    from utah

Somebody said toungue ring I say cock ring.If she laughs youre in unless she is laughing cause she already has a bigger one

24. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Maybe she is a doooood.

25. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

how do you know they dont? :D equal oportuinity brother!

26. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dress up like one of them lady-rasslers in your avatar and see where things go from there.

Seriously, your original honest approach will probably work the best. She may be wondering what ever happened to that nice gal that stopped by to ask about the car a while back.

27. GrizzGang

GrizzGang
    from D/FW

Then just show up with something buzzing and pull it out and say "hold this while I check in your bushes"

28. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

That explains the Famous Ames cookies.

29. 50styleline

50styleline

Go back with a camera and tell her you know of rather large group of car folk that could probably give her more than a few dollars for all that "junk" in the woods

30. Abomb

Abomb

America the beautiful....or, one more reason France sucks.....:D Sorry to the original poster, in case you haven't noticed yet, us men will be (pigs) men....

Just straight up ask again, be polite, if she's still interested in getting rid of that stuff, she will note that you were interested enough to return.