Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Z-Best Auto Transport users out there??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mustang552, Jul 12, 2011.

1. mustang552

mustang552
    BANNED

just wondering if anyone on THe Hamb has used this auto transport service. i called sevral Hamb vendors, got no response!! Maybe I am too far out of their area. Z-Best Auto transport is out of Las Vegas. How can a guy be sure? thaksin advance for yur help.

2. Normal Norman

Normal Norman
    from Goshen IN.

Have you tried BenD? He is listed in the HAMB vendors section. Normal Norman

3. TMSTransport

TMSTransport

You should ask them for some references, their DOT numbers and to have a copy of their insurance faxed to you from their agent to verify that your car will be insured while being transported. If they cant or wont do that you should look elsewhere. Dave

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

That's what I'd do...

5. 4woody

4woody

You could try DeMoise 1-864-609-9390. I used them the last time I needed a transporter and was very happy with the service, the communication, & the price. They run their own trucks: Not a broker.

6. kustomsrule

kustomsrule
    from L A

98% of trucking companies are merely brokers; when they bid your job, they have no idea who's going to carry your car. Confirm that the company you choose is using only their own trucks and not subbing the load out. That won't guarantee your satisfaction but at least you can get answers (When will my car get here? Who dropped my car off the truck? Who cracked my windshield? Who let oil drip on my convertible top?)

7. Fellow HAMBer racinman (Rick) @ Showtime. He delivered my Topolino from Washington, took my '54 Vicky to California, and is due back with my new truck tomorrow.

Truly a class act. Dependable, quick, and resonable.

8. bigalturk1

bigalturk1

I used Auto transport 877 777 0077. They (Open) transported 3 vehicles (2 antiques) from R.I. to Southern florida at a good price.

9. solidaxle

solidaxle
    from Upstate,NY

Can the general public look up violations from their DOT number?

10. TMSTransport

TMSTransport

Yes,if you have their DOT/MC numbers you can look them up on the FMCSA website to see any violations they have and weather or not they have insurance.

11. kardude67

kardude67
    from Topeka, Ks

Don't know about that one, but I just had a horrible experience with Stateway Auto Transport. Highly recommend NOT using them.

12. mustang552

mustang552
    BANNED

actually decided to pull it out to colorado myself.will be a nice road trip.(unless something goes wrong)

Thaks again for the responses.

13. TMSTransport

TMSTransport

Sounds like a good road trip. Have fun with it. Make sure you take a couple of spare tires for the trailer.... lots of junk on the road to hit. Dave

14. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

BenD or BSorry

15. swissmike

swissmike