Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Props to ElPolacko and his amazing fabrication skills

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I have known Steve for close to 10 years now and consider him a pal. His take on fabrication and car building has always been a welcome sounding board for my thoughts and ideas. Over the last year or so I have been able to spend some money with Steve on parts for the ModelA. His super fancy Dr Evil laser plasma cutter has been put to use cutting frame gussetts as well as some unique parts for a stainless spreader bar. I also have one of his swanky 32ish firewall stampings.

Steve has always been a great asset to the board with his insight into suspension and brakes, I know this has helped a ton of folks.

Check out his site, order some chit from him! http://www.industrialchassisinc.com/

Thanks Steve!

2. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

what the hell trent, no pics? sheesh!

3. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

Steve has always been a great asset to the board with his insight into suspension and brakes, I know this has helped a ton of folks.

amen on that one!

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Ya can't say stuff like that... His head will get even bigger!

5. oj

oj

Don't know him oter than on here and he has treated me like an old friend - now if i can get him to loan me that helve hammer....

6. 117harv

117harv

We talked on the phone awhile back and he helped me with some mustang 2 susp. questions i had. Steve is a wealth of knowledge in this area as well as all fab, check out the fab table build thread he did:eek:

I am a decent fabricator but i am never afraid to ask others for opinions or ideas, learning and improving are skills is a lifetime adventure:)

7. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

and you can stalk him on his shop cams...

8. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The hip kids would say he has "mad skilz." I say he is a hell of a talented fabricator and a fine human.

-Abone.

9. He is kinda an ugly fucker do I didn't take any shots!:D

10. Thanks guys, I appreciate it a ton.

Just getting started on Anthony's bitchin' 32 three winder coop. You can see it on the NorthCAM. You can spy the old Roach nestled up to it's big brother COE in the background. What you can't see is Anthony's next project. It has ME all hot and bothered...

It's a three window too!

11. One of ElPolacko's threads was the first one I read on the Hamb.....Been hooked ever since. :D

12. I always learn something when I am around him. His taste in music is tops as well. He just smell funny sometimes, but you get use to it after awhile.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  13. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Steve's always been right there for me when I needed tech support, or just to have a question answered.

14. Mike

Mike

Is that possible?

Steve is tops.

15. metal man

metal man

I don't know Steve personally, but over the years it has become pretty obvious that he is the kind of guy we need on here. Very skilled and well spoken. If he states something, you can take it to the bank. That's the type of guy I try to be and try to surround myself with.
    It takes a lot of years to become "that guy".You don't get there by running your mouth.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  16. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

After all, that's the real reason he wears that berert... Can't fit that mellon in a standard base ball cap any more! And most thought it was just to look like Jamie Hynaman...

17. AZAV8

AZAV8
    from Tucson, AZ

I am proud to call him friend. Thanks, Steve. I'll keep trying to drum up work for you. The work you did on my F1 pickup frame was super. The Dakota front cross member, the tube center cross member and the mounting bracket for the hydroboost was great.

18. praisethelowered

praisethelowered

His posts made me a better car builder for sure. Sometimes when a newb ges in an argument with him I hope it doesn't turn him away. . . his posts are really valuable.

19. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

He cant be too bad a guy... we have the same birthday.