Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Campout/Alter Boy's Party

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddywhacked, Jun 20, 2011.

1. caddywhacked

caddywhacked

Reminder about this coming weekend events: Rain or Shine.

Just wanted to share an invitation to our summer party in South Pittsfield, NH. As a member of the The Alter Boy's my family and I have been hosting this for the past 4 years. We are extending the invitation for anyone interested out there. This is our 5th year hosting this summer campout party at our house. It is a great time to relax in a country setting, check out a cool collections, swap stories with other car enthusiasts and just -meet new people. That is why my wife, two boys and I enjoy doing this. It is a very family friendly day/evening. Bon Fire, food, pot luck, hopefully a band in the barn .......bring your cars, pot luck item, drinks, chairs, tents and midnight snacks. There will be a grill available and burgers and dogs around 1pm while they last.

Rain or Shine, Reliability run is on Saturday before the party begins leaving at 9am, Pot luck and small cover charge of $5.

*****Live music in the barn at dusk******

See attached invitation for info.

Eli

Attached Files:

2. TerrorSwain

TerrorSwain

I wish my 54 was on the road. This sounds like a great time! And if it's the Alter Boys, you know there are some bitchin cars there! Hope you get a good turnout!

3. caddywhacked

caddywhacked

Come with our w/o it. We have plenty of people who do not come with their hot rods.

4. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

id go just for the food

5. cball

cball

big thanks Eli for a great day

6. I found pics on facebook.Wow,whatta turnout!

7. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Still stalkin them boys???:eek::D

8. Naw,if I was I woulda been there!

9. Cshabang

Cshabang

howd i miss this!!!