Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest The Mongoo$e Tom McEwen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TheTrailerGuy, Jun 19, 2011.

1. There's a mixed fruit jam at Babe's Kitchen that's supposed to be made just for you.

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the hamb sir. Glad to have you here.
    Gasser Girl

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

RAD!! Welcome Sir, and thank you for contributing to my childhood hearing loss!!!

4. swimeasy

swimeasy

WELCOME, GOOSE, this place rocks! Thanks for joining in!!!

5. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

welcome welcome goose, glad to have ya here, what a treat ! you got any cool pix of the old days too? hope you can share some
    goatboy

6. pcterm2

pcterm2

Mr McEwen,with all due respect sir welcome to the H A M B

7. Mongoose McEwen

Mongoose McEwen

We've been posting pictures from the Mongoose Collection over on facebook. We have some older pictures as well as some newer ones. You should check it out:

www.facebook.com/MongooseRacing

8. Deuces

Deuces

Thanks big guy!! Hope I could view those without getting bumped off like I do... :rolleyes:

9. Rumbler

Rumbler

the man, the legend, welcome to HAMB Goose!:D

10. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Got a ride in the truck Wednesday, he was going to take Dale and I to Bob's Big Boy for lunch in it, But then we went for plan B, It's back at Snakes shop now. Roger

11. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

I think Tom needs a little push on into the deeper realms of electronic life. everyone go and link up to his other online sources and DEMAND more great stories from him on the HAMB. He loves telling them and won't because he thinks they bore people. Seriously.. hand to my heart.

Go prod him to start dishing some goods... ask him some questions on fb and ask him for more stories here... you will be blown away if enough of you do it.

Hey, i don't know everything about Tom, but i know that he thinks like you and me. Make him happy to talk... and he will talk.

Hey.... i just want him to tell some more stories in here so everyone won't call me a liar when i repeat them down the road. Verbal history is so... un-verifiable.

12. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Well guys its the real deal...I sent a picture to The Mongoose and got it back signed today with two Drag Racer Magazines and info on how to subscribe to them....THANKS TOM FOR SIGNING THE PICTURE FROM THE 70'S....:D

13. 85-percent

85-percent

Here's a Mongoose story I'd like to hear from Tom himself - about the time I think he was with Gene Adams, blown olds? Tom noticed some cracks around thte seat belt mounts, so he drove the car w/o a belt. Next run the chute yanked the tube with the seat belt mountings completely off. If the seatbelt had been on, Tom would have had the full force of the chute on his seatbelt!

Also, what's up with your horses? Don't you do other cool stuff besides cars?

Honored to see you on the HAMB. ....FNG!

-90% jimmy

14. HeaderFlame63

HeaderFlame63
    from NJ

...And looking fantastic as always Diana....Keep up the good work! Love those Jungle Pam shorts!

15. Deuces

Deuces

Rest In Peace Tom..... :(