Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeder,this sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Jun 16, 2011.

1. kropduster

kropduster

went down there with todd last night. you got lucky bro

2. Hang in there Todd. Thank God the house is ok!!!

3. p.m. me an address
    i'll send some care packages
    tk

4. glad to hear the house is okay, I know it sounds messed up but at least its a fresh water flood, not nearly as damaging to cars as a salt water flood. so heres hoping the water didn't mess your toys up too bad. I think everything will be okay :)

5. Jut heard about this from BobK. Sorry to hear the news Todd. We got our storage flooded in 07, lots of cleaning involved.

6. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Can we start some kind of auction to help out?
    Let me know man - I will be glad to help out in some way. Hope your family can make it through with as little drama as possible.........

7. Todd, sorry to hear about your situation. Hang in there!

8. Glad to hear you came out (relatively) OK Todd.

Keep your chin up.

JH

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Hey gang! Ray ( the black guy) on here, added something to his phone so I could get online while he is out at the RV..thanks buddy! Any who, we've got to go to the house a couple times but were still getting hit with rain to the north. Every time that happens it come right back up to the house again! I'm going to get fuggin nuts here soon! :( I still can't dload pics but hope to soon! I had a million things to say a min ago when I got this thing working, but I don't recall them now! Any who, I gotta figure out how to get our eg email account on here cause the wifes bills dealies are on it and there WAY behind! Love ya all and thank u from the bottom of my heart! I'll try n get on here again soon with pics and look around at some other threads to give some buddies some crap!
    Thx again gang!
    With love,
    Todd

10. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

I've loaned out any trailers i could to friends and family in the path of the flood. Wish i had more to give but everything else is pretty well sold already. Get to high ground ya'll. Hope the levy in CB area holds up.. that will not be good at all.

11. sololobo

sololobo

12. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder,
    My husband and i just got home from the NHRR and saw this post. We're so sorry that this happened to you. As you say it could be worse but still it must be very hard for you and your family. Our prayers and best thoughts are going your way. If you need anything please let us know.
    Gasser Girl

13. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

14. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

15. barney rubble

barney rubble

I can't get it to play.

16. chaddilac

chaddilac

Dang breeder.... I'm glad you and the fam are OK... everything else is just stuff which you can accumulate back!

17. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Breeder, So sorry for all the loss you and your family are suffering. My thoughts and prayers from my wife and me that you make a quick recovery.

Dave and Bernice Austin

18. havi

havi

This year has been awfully wet. Truly sad to see it this bad though. Hang in there, Todd!

19. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Quick update! Damn rivers only dropped a couple inches I'n the last 3 days so there's still no going home! The commissioner said today that they will not touch our road till the levees are fixed! Not a good sign! I'll be makin trips I'n to get our stuff out of the house and sheds, but prolly gonna have to find a more perm place to stick the motorhome for the rest of the yr. I was hoping for better news, but can't blame them on the road deal! It would just get washed out! The rain that has kept me from home all week happened 75 miles away on the river, so it would be pretty darn tricky to live there at the moment anyway! Any who, still to damn dumb to post pics on this iPad deal, but I'll get some on here when I get to a real pc! Again, thanks all for the prayers and well wishes! Anyone I'n need of water, pm me! IT FREE! ;)

20. slammed

slammed

HEY! Breed-man I need a phone # from y'all PM me please and thank-you.

21. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ur not gonna b dirty talking are ya? I'm inna motor home with family so there's nowhere to hide! Lol
    309-337-0096. Leave a message if I don't answer! Phone sucks !

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ur not gonna b dirty talking are ya? I'm inna motor home with family so there's nowhere to hide! Lol
    309-337-0096. Leave a message if I don't answer! Phone sucks !

23. slammed

slammed

I Googled Wayland MO (!) and then Reeds Bar and Thrill, snagged #. Your cell will not work w/ me. And talking dirty is a form of foreplay........we's ain'ta got time for dat jive! Peace and chicken grease.

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

U kinna lost me but ya can email meat [email protected] and let me know what's up....

25. LM14

LM14
    Member Emeritus
    from Iowa

Sorry, Breeder.

I live at the top of the Fox River. It starts just over the county line from us. I'm in Davis County Iowa and the Fox is still over half full up here. Fox never got over our roads but it did in Van Buren County, IA.

Hoping you get some relief soon. I assume your Gov'nr has declared you a disaster area? If not, get on the local Gov't to get that done so you qualify for aid if it becomes available.

Best of luck,
    SPark

26. ratster

ratster

todd, wish i had a boat to send you. be safe bro. i'll be praying for you guys

27. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Man I am so sorry for this devastation to your home. My thoughts go out to you and your family, I can't even imagine what your going through. Hope you get to return very soon......Damn

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

No, it's only a couple farms that were hit. So no aid for that! Not sure on the local stuff. We had no flood insurance so it's hard to say! I don't care, I just wanna go home dammit! :mad:

Thanks again gang! Ur all the best!

29. hopin those damn flood waters drop and you and the family get back into the house. keep your chin up & we will keep you guys in our thoughts. Jeff

30. Morrisman

Morrisman
    from England

It seems to be a bad year all round. I don't live in the USA but I work in the Gulf of Mexico and watch CNN most evenings when I'm there, and the disasters, floods, tornadoes etc seem to be hitting with a vengeance this year.

All this in top of the recession over the last couple of years must raise hell with so many families lives and livelihoods. :(