Register now to get rid of these ads!

Today was a good day....three new 54 Buicks!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evilkazeevil, Jun 14, 2011.

1. B body bob, thats the add. She sold the sulky for $250. See as you guys set and,play on computers I live my life. Its the life of a car guy, not a computer guy. Today, I sold a 35 ford truck to a guy in Colorado, I took aome more pics of the 51 Merc I have listed in the classifieds and,text them to a guy in California, I worked on deals I have going with a guy in Virginia on a 29 Murry body Model A fordor and a 28 Essex two door sedan. I also spent a lot of time with my lady and our girls. See the pics aren't whats important to me, its the three Buicks. I will post the pics tomorrow for sure. After I do feel free to lbs elete the thread if thats what makes you happy. I will still have three Buicks and a great car life. This thread doesnt change that one bit. I am a car guy at heart and I live the HAMB for the 99% positive effect it has on the thing I lovw, but the 1% of cry baby bull crap gets a bit ridiculous.......

2. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

emmmmmm hmmmmmmm grow up dude. your clearly full of shit. Why lead us on with the lies.;)

3. 58 wagon

58 wagon
    from tucson,az

( I will post the pics tomorrow for sure )

looks like he finally found pics of three 54 buicks on google lets see if they pop up?????

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  4. The solution is simple.
    Just need b-body-bob to phone the old lady.

5. uncle Dave

uncle Dave

nevermind..........u.d.

6. 58 wagon

58 wagon
    from tucson,az

( I took aome more pics of the 51 Merc I have listed in the classifieds and,text them to a guy in California )

he can send pics to a guy in cali???? but cant send them to his email and post them on the hamb ???

7. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

EXACTLY! I call BS!

8. fat49chevy

fat49chevy
    from Onta Ca

9. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

maybe hes pipe dreamen

10. If your so excited to tell the world about your big find then surely your going to have posted a pic or two to silence the doubters. If it were me Id be having those pics up as soon as people started hanging shit on me to stop from loosing my credibility.

11. I text pics of the Merc from my phone. Takes no uploading or computer to do that.

12. b-body-bob

b-body-bob

Yeah that ain't happening, I've been doing this internet thing long enough to have given up on worrying about what other people say or do. Time spent worrying about things you can't change is just time wasted and I ain't got enough of that left to spend it that way.

Plus, what's she going to say if I call, that they're sold? That doesn't prove anything either.

13. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

14. Just had to come back and "see" nothing yet.

15. 73super

73super

Ha! You guys are funny.. I was just funnin' with the guy as I'm sure most of us are. I do believe he's got them.. I do believe, I do believe, I do believe... Oh Toto...

16. Its like waiting at an intersection to see a car wreck...... hopefully the cars will show up.......:p

17. el shad

el shad

I hate this thread. Every time it pops up my hopes get high...... JUST TO BE LET DOWN!

18. skyrodder

skyrodder

damn 9 nine pages huh... we all have lives and have to take care of business too, but we take time to post pics, it is the HAMB after all... just sayin......

19. will someone pm me when there is pix??plz

20. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

21. Cranny

Cranny

Well I actually got a another 54 buick this weekend. Saved her from the crusher!!!

Attached Files:

22. old_dan

old_dan

Who is so heartless that they could crush a car that looks that cool?? I don't think I could do it.

23. Cranny

Cranny

I hear ya!! Thats why i had to bring her home..

24. 32INXS

32INXS
    from Missouri

Pictures make unbelievable things believable, like "Look at this row of new ZR-1's parked in the backlot at a local chevy dealer last weekend. Yes, the white one is not a ZR-1, but all of the others are. The white ZR-1 was parked in front of the dealership with 2 Z-06's. I did not believe this myself until I walked up and down the row about 5 times. About 1.8 million msrp at 122k each. Not HAMB friendly, but that is one heck of a row of cars, I don't care who you are! I have never seen one of these driving on the streets."

Attached Files:

25. 73super

73super

fido-2.jpg

26. ZO, ZR, ZZZZZZZzzzzz

27. Hi-jacking this most-incredible thread?:eek:

28. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Hey look at that, a whole row of boring!

29. TexasDart

TexasDart

ZR1...boring...guess you probably would have to drive one to believe differently. They don't look boring.

30. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

Fun to drive? Probably. Interesting? Not to me. I feel the same way about Vipers, Lambo's etc.

I'm just havin' fun.