Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ~~~Bad Bob's Merc in a Die-cast!!!!~~~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Feb 24, 2010.

1. My pic's came out all fuzzy! I can't take close up pic's with my camera. I'm gonna have to borrow one from my buddy.

2. Come on Bob lets see!

3. I took some pic's last night with my buddy's camera. I'll post them when I get them. As far as the "BOOB Shot",i'm working on it,hahaha!

4. Okay....Here's the shots of the one I customized to match my Merc better. I swapped out the blade bumpers for stock ones off the first version. Changed the grill to match my Merc also.

Hang on...i'm working on it...
    shit! still not right...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  5. I don't if this worked!!!!

Attached Files:

6. buzz bomb

buzz bomb

I Just saw this model in person and pictures dont do it justice!! The detail is amazing! even the freeken tailights and the Bad Bob on the door. Wow really really nice work.

Buzz Bomb

7. The way my buddy sent me the pic's,I can't post them right! I don't know how to fix it....FUCK!

8. If thats true then I'm gonna become a horder.
    In those pics it looks smoking!

So when you gonna get a Effie tow rig, Bob? ;)

9. Brown Santa says my cases will be here on Friday! WooHoo!

10. I'm gonna bring it with me to the Roadster Show,cause last time I kept getting asked to see it,and I left it at home...

11. HEY! I did the tailights,hahaha!

12. Just got my case........It does look better than in the pics, Awesome!

Even the blue Effie/merc looks great, and I was'nt that interested in that one.
    Even Got a Chase Rig too!

13. What's funny is...my sons says "the blue one says Bad Bob on it too!". I didn't know that. Sean told me they used the same tampo(decals) on both cars.

14. I've gotta start checkin Walmart tomorrow!!!!!

15. The new diecast looks GREAT in person.
    Bob, thanks so much for the dash plaque. It's far cooler than the one the LAR guys provide!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  16. Ill make a trip to see if i can find one for my collection!

17. My two buddies went to the show and bought the truck and Merc set for $20. I still haven't made it to Walmart yet...

Groucho-You're welcome. Next year HAMB Camp will be right where you guys were. I parked where Bob told me to,but it was too far away. Still had alot of visiters though. I got alot of shit from Crazy backyardBuilder about the diecast,but that's okay....last year all I heard was "where's the car?". So this year I brought it. A guy offered me $100 for it,but of course I said no...

18. My 2 sets showed up today!Awsome!

19. Sean talked to me again this weekend about doing my car. I hope he's serious, as I want to reach rock star status with Bob:D

20. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

21. He IS serious! Cause he told me about doing your car.

22. Pretty cool! When is the Bad Bob bobble head being released? I hear it may come with interchangeable pin up dolls.

23. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Congrats, I'm sure it will go thru.

24. Actually it comes with a gas can,hahaha!

25. I finally have a Merc... Well, Bad Bob's die cast. Showed up today in the mail. All I need now is Bob to sign them....PRICELESS.

[​IMG]

26. I've gone to three Walmarts,and still haven't found any....

27. Went to Prestige Hobbies,in Stanton,Calif,at Beach Blvd and Ball Rd,and they had all the trucks there. $19.95 + tax. I'll be heading back on pay-day.

28. That's a greaT STORE

29. Tried to find it at wal-mart yesterday. Nothing yet.