Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeder,this sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xderelict, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Greezy

Greezy

OMG! I dont even know what to say. At least you and the family are safe, thats whats important.

2. Weasel

Weasel

Oh shit were my first thoughts as I just got home to see this. I lost a couple of cars to floods before Christmas but nothing compared to this. Todd I am so sorry to see this devastation, but glad that you and your family made it out safely.

3. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

damn Dude! gimmie a call when things start to receed, I'll come over and help ya dig out.

4. 4406

from Oklahoma

5. Tony

Tony

So sorry Breeder! I hope you and family are safe!!
    just really don't know what else to say..ugh..

6. Dang!,...hope they're all ok, our prayers go out to you.
    ...did it hit the downtown area too?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  7. Todd, I'm soooo sorry dude! We don't have much but we are willing to help. Let me know if there is anything I can send y'all to help! Prayers your way brother!

8. slammed

slammed

Breeder relief auction time! I will start one, anyone else?

9. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Best to all in the mid-west. Prayers sent

10. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

hopes and prayers sent to Breeder and all effected.....

11. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Sorry this has happened to you. You are also in my prayers tonight.

12. Same here Breeder. Not much we can do right now but when clean-up time rolls around just let us know. We'll be there!

13. ratster

ratster

damn bro, wish it wasn't so.

14. Deadbird

Deadbird

Crap! Sorry to see this. Hope the family's OK.

15. Todd, word's can't begin to describe how I feel for you and your family. Most importantly, you are all safe and that's what matters. You will all pull thru and move on. Material things can be salvaged or replaced, people can't. Thought's and prayer's sent from here.

16. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry for the mess Todd.........let us know how we can help !

17. abone1930

abone1930

Man my prayers go out to you and your family. Hope the road to recovery is speedy for you and your family.

18. ryno

ryno

keep us posted on when the time comes to help, i have cahian saws and some rescue equipment that i will bring up.sorry to see this happen.

19. honeyman

honeyman
    from Steiner

OUCH...best wishes for a speedy recovery, maybe to higher ground. Floods and fires, gotta be the worst.

20. cederholm

cederholm

Hope everyone is okay...

21. Holy cow man, I hope you were able to get most of your stuff out and have insurance to get started again. I hate to see stuff like this.

22. MissPrint

MissPrint

:( Breeder, let us know if there's anything we can do from here. . .Speechless, darlin', simply speechless :(

23. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

jeez, i can't even imagine what these poor people are going thru right now, thoughts are with all of you.

24. sololobo

sololobo

Damn man, I just saw this and am sick to my stomach. Hang tough kids, we will help you when its time. South Omaha Turds are with ya bro. ~sololobo~

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

thanks all! im kinna in a hurry, but ill read this better later! thanks jeff for sending me this on facebook!
    we had 12 inches of rain in 30 hours...it started at the very start of the fox river way up in iowa and stayed on it clear past our house the entire time...so it got real, real fast! we had so much rain it was running over the levee to our south {which is our way out when our road is flooded..so there was no leaving! we started baggin around noon or a lil before and by 7, it was running over the levee all over the place! when i took somme sand bags down behind our place and seen it running under the 4 wheeler for a 100 yrds or so, i just threw them off and headed to the house! my neighbor dennis called right then and said he just drove in from the south on his quad and it wasnt bad!
    i called my uncle dale and told him to meet me at the house! we had about an hour to grab shit and get out.....i grabbed the important stuff, my motorhome, and my guns! she grabbed stupid shit like, the bills, clothes, and the like! hahaha
    we got the motor home out and went around to my neighbors that live up out of the water zone and dropped it off...took off to go back to the house on the 4 wheeler and my field and road were already under water....that took 30 mins...wild!
    anywho, GOD works his magic.....
    my wagoneer and my falcon gasser were in my yard, but i was needing to mow so i [put them right up against the house in the gravel...if i hadnt got my buddies mower that day, both of those would have been out in the yard and been in 3-5 foot of water! weve lost alot of stuff, but its just stuff! we still have our home, and i dont think it ever got in it! its a crazy ass mess, but i still have my house!
    all my tools and shit like that are mostly gone {from the pics ive seen} but you really know what i want! my DAMN BELT, TENNIS SHOES, AND FACE TRIMMER!!!! silly i know! lol
    it dropped really good last night so i think ill make it to the house by tonight! ill post some pics whenever we get phone lines again....
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR [PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES! MEANS MORE THEN YA ALL KNOW!
    compared to joplin, this is a lil rain shower! counting my blessings and running out of fingers fast!
    thanks again hamb family!
    todd

26. chaddilac

chaddilac

Sending some prayers on up for you breeder!!! Stay positive bro!!!!

27. thank god you guys are all ok!! :)

28. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

29. stockcar33

stockcar33
    from so-cal

Sorry bro my thought and prayers are with you and your family

Lamentations 3;22,23

30. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Love your outlook on life Todd! Keep on that higher ground. Glad your wife got all the bills etc.... that shit's no fun to backtrack later.