Register now to get rid of these ads!

Phoenix HAMB Hang Out, 6/5/2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick Flores, May 30, 2011.

1. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Kinda un-official and pretty well un-organized, Some of the local west-siders have decided to meet up at the GCC swap this weekend. Stop by and shoot the shit, we'll be flying a HAMB banner. Fatbob and myself are splitting the space cost, so thats covered. Coffee and donuts will not be provided... until someone offers to bring some...:D

Because I'm hauling the banner I say lets plan on meeting up around 8 and hanging out 'til 10 or so... All are welcome and someone is certainly welcome to bring along some shade. Otherwise, the booth is just a spot to cool out heels and meet up with some of the guys we chat with here on the HAMB.

2. Nick, I posted over on the az group also I'm not far from there I'll stop bye and introduce myself. Rich

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

We'll be lookin forward to meeting you Rich!

4. NTAPHSE

NTAPHSE

Sounds pretty cool. Hopefully a bunch of AZ HAMBers will show up.

5. nvr2lo

nvr2lo

That sounds cool, I live a few miles from there if I don't have to work I'll be stopping by.:D

6. I will be there with space as well selling so traditional hot rod parts and some magazines.

7. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

i guess i'll volunteer for some doughnuts, i'll need something to eat anyway while i'm looking for parts i didnt know i needed. anyone know where the closest dunkin or krispy kreme is to gcc?

8. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Slickhale- Since you are in chandler... it needs to be BOSA... :)

9. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Nick- I will be down early to look at parts. Just give me a call when you get there and I will meet up with you.
    602 six one 7 859 one cell

10. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I called the swap meet folks and am going to meet up with them on Saturday evening to pick a spot. I'll let you guys know coordinates once I get home Saturday night.

Bob, I plan on getting out there pretty early too. I'll give you a hollar when I'm getting close and we can meet up.

11. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

ha ha, i had to google bosa, i live like 5 miles from there and had never heard of it, guess i dont get out much. this is gonna be tricky, a 45min drive with doughnuts in the passenger seat. i'm gonna need extras.

12. Kerry67

Kerry67

I am there.....Hopefully some of my crew is up for it as well. Nick, I'll bring that stuff for you. REMIND ME !

13. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I'll leave my forgetfull self a reminder to remind you!

14. If Im not drivin the bus I will see ya there and will try to pass the word down here in Tucson............

15. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

I have a big cooler I will bring with water. If you want something other than water you need to bring it.

16. mgh13

mgh13

Going to be out of town, but I will let the rest of the guys know. Thanks for un-officially setting it up Nick! Hope there's a good turn out.

17. Tinman

Tinman
    from Orange, CA

Good idea Nick. If I'm not up north this weekend, I'll be sure to stop by and kick it whilst we discuss the finer points of keeping it real.

18. Is this thing on Sunday only? I might be down for coming up!

19. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

Hey Nick,
    When you pick up the banner your welcome to use a couple of the pop-up canopys we use at the race...Spike

20. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

yup, sunday only

21. Sounds good....I'm there.

22. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I love it when a plan comes together! I hope to be able to get by Spikes for the banner and shade tomorrow afternoon. Also, please check this thread Saturday night or Sunday morning for a better idea of where to look for us. I'll be heading up to GCC Satuday after work to stake out a spot for us.

23. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Here's a bump to help spread the word!

24. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

Another bump for us nightstalkers of the HAMB :eek:

25. Kerry67

Kerry67

26. AZ 54 BELAIR GUY

AZ 54 BELAIR GUY
    from AZ

I will be there, and hopefully I can drive my 54 its been over heating real bad. Its hasn't seen the road in over 30 years, just picked it up a few months ago.

27. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

bump before the weekend

28. we will be in phoenix sunday picking up a carborator, I am not sure if were gonna make it in time, as we aren't leaving tucson till about noon or so, but we will try. how long are you folks gonna be hanging out?

29. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Check your PM's brother, if you're gonna be up here we gotta hang even if its not at the swap!