Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not Even Safe In Your Driveway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HealeyRick, May 16, 2011.

1. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Agreed. I work wrecks frequently and the younger people are the worst.

2. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

He seems pretty calm. Maybe it isn't his hotrod? I know if it was mine I wouldn't be so calm.

3. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

^^^Nah, its his...Im pretty sure he flips older cars, hes usually got a couple muscle cars right there for sale as well...hot rod33 on here had that car, the guy bought it painted it red and had it for sale the same day... the car sat under a tarp all winter in the driveway. Im not sure there was a ton-of-love for that car from the owner, but I may be wrong...still sucks to see it crushed...

4. When there are cameras on you its pretty easy to keep the rage in. I wonder if he owns a punching bag.

5. Jimv

Jimv

If he bought it to flip it then it was a easy sale!! Now he can get the money & buy another one to sell, driver did him a big favor.
    Also i could never understand how" beating his ass' would solve anything or bring back anything? besides how does anyone know that you wouldn't get your ass beat? then it would be double heartbreak!!lol
    JimV

6. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

Aww c'mon guys, cars , houses, bikes and such are of little value these days. The real concern is whether the text message made it through!

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It doesn't look like a street/road that most guys would try to "see what the new buggy will do" on so it either had to be medical or stupidity. The guy who owns the car, bike and house probably doesn't look that excited or upset because he is figuring that he is going to get full asking price out of the car and bike and get his house redone in the process.
    I wonder if the guy didn't hit the pole, slam the car in reverse and floor it to back up to get out of there and have it get away from him. That would be my line of thinking on it.

8. i sold the car a year and a half ago started building it in 89 part of the family till i sold it thought he bought because he wanted a hot rod to drive hard to digest this after seeing it sit outside glad somebody did not get hurt in the house car or walking down the street it is a busy road

9. he may have been drunk not for me to say you can go to the patriot ledger for that update

10. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

It is a plot from the government to eliminate Hot Rods! They are still trying to help the automakers by crushing more cars. They have a list of all the old stuff that no one turned in for "cash for clunkers" and they are starting a more aggressive approach to removing old "junk".......... excuse me I think it is time for my meds.

11. the guy that owns it is ken not sure if they talked to him

12. a guy I know slipped and fell on his keeyster on the ice, got up, got into his car thinking only his butt hurt, drove for about 4 blocks then promptly passed out and plowed into a house at full throttle. No drugs, no texting, just circumstance..... no one was injured thankfully

13. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

john, sorry to see your car end this way. i know you had decided to move on from it to get other i stuff done, but dont think you imagined this for it...

14. dannyego

dannyego

dang, bummer for that dude but I wish someone would plow into my car and house, or burn it down or a tree would fall on it. I would take the money and run!!!

15. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

it was a 47 year old drunk

16. fts55

fts55
    from guthrie ok

You can never go home again........especially in that car. R.I.P

17. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Man, that little rod took a hit! Wouldn't want to have gotten "T" boned while riding in it.

The first thought in my head was an angry spouse AIMING for the rod!

18. somebody said the frame is bent bad

19. Sad thing :(
    Hope insurance helps...

20. Frank

Frank

An old man across the alley from a house on our street was backing in reverse one day and mixed up his brake and gas and floored it in reverse through the house behind him. Through the fence, small tree, kitchen, living room and out the front brick wall into a tree on the other side of the road. Luckily the house was for sale and empty. He never blacked out, he just probably had no business driving.