Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone reproduce 55-6 Lancer caps?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rainh8r, May 6, 2011.

1. rainh8r

rainh8r

I'm putting together my rain/shine daily 56 F100 and really like the looks of the 55-6 Lancer caps, but the only ones I find are originals and expensive-fine for really nice car, but the too much risk for a daily truck; I know how easy they come off. I've found lots of the cheap, big spinner, later caps (58), but none of the smaller spinner 55-6 style. Has anyone seen repros of the early ones? Thanks, Rob

2. jerseymike

jerseymike

try hubcapmike.com i know he has '57 lancer. good luck, jerseymike

3. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Speedway doesnt have them, and I have never seen them re-popped anywhere else either. There was a thread on here a while back where someone was asking what they would like to see re-popped, and I put in a vote for the early 15" lancers. Didnt seem to be much interest, unfortunately. I would also REALLY like to see 15" Plymouth cones re-popped.

5. rainh8r

rainh8r

That's what I've been afraid of-nothing except the originals out there. They seem to run $400-500/set or more, and about 30 seconds with a screwdriver and they're gone, so I'm not ready to risk that on something that sits outside and in parking lots quite a bit. I sure like the way they look, though. Thanks, Rob

6. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Second that!