Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Monroe Swap meet next weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boeing Bomber, May 5, 2011.

1. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Monroe Wa. Swap meet coming up May 14th - 15th. What are you going to be looking for? I'm on the hunt for '41 - '48 Ford sedan rear seat, and Bumpers.

2. Hey Bomber you have any need/desire for front bumperettes and grille guard. Not sure on year believe 46-48. Hanging in the shop for years not needed if interested PM.

3. AV8 Dave

AV8 Dave

It's still a bit up in the air if I get to go or not, but if I do it will be some good right side '28/'29 Ford Tudor fenders! If I get skunked on those, a complete standard setup (including 4 speed trans) for behind an '80's 302 Ford, or '56 Plymouth front fenders, or a number of other bits for the four projects I have on the go right now! (Fingers crossed!!). Regards, Dave.

4. orcas tow

orcas tow

Looking for a decent 51-2 F-1 chrome grill & I'll be bringing a 58 Dodge 1/2 ton short bed pickup hopefully for a one way trip as the ferry fare is a killer on the way home.

5. 1320/150

1320/150

always a good swap meet. I am looking for anything I don't need.

6. I'll be there looking for some kind of a floating grille for my 53 dodge truck.

7. I bought my 33 pickup there last year. I can't make it this year though :(

8. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I'll be there, fri sat and sunday, and i have dibs on the good stuff

9. k-member

k-member

I have been on the lookout for the chrome F-1 grill and or parts for many years as well. I have one really bitchin chrome center tooth, now if I could find the rest.....

10. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

And i could use some M2 or M3 emblems if anyone stumbles over them.

11. rustdodger

rustdodger

I'll be looking for a dry place to stand and some hot food for a fair price.(I can dream can't I ?) It seems like I always bring home something that I'm happy to have found but it's seldom what I had in mind before I left home....

12. I'm looking for everything!!!!!! I will be there Friday and Saturday.

13. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Seriously need a 28-29 "A" Tudor windsheild frame. Anybody? I'm desperate.

14. orcas tow

orcas tow

Iv'e got a weird duck sitting in my scrap pile, never seen one until now.
    It's a 1957 Dodge TownWagon (panel truck), 315 poly w/pushbutton automatic, rusted terribly but has a nice original seat frame, steering wheel, rear quarter panel gravel guards, some emblems & other smalls, not planning on bringing anything from it this time unless someones looking for something specific.

15. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

I'm going. Lookin for paint guns hvlp, glass for a 60 galaxie, possibly a welder, weird stuff.

16. john walker

john walker

31 dodge fenders, bumpers and brackets and tail lights. wall art, 49 cad stuff, 34 buick hubcaps. usually i come home with the wall art. all the good stuff is on ebay. now if i had mustangs and chevys, i'd score big.

17. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

Are there still vendor spaces left? Thinking about going to sell good Montana parts. Swap Meet in Great Falls, Mt was good, but now I have the swap meet itch. Scanned previous posts, and I think I might be able to fill a few orders. I've been to Puyallup, and Spokane, but not Monroe.

18. I like the Monroe swapmeets..not too big, and not too small, normally find something I think I need, and you don't have to be shuttled in a school bus to get there.

19. 1320/150

1320/150

Just drove by Monroe Fairgrounds a couple weeks ago and noticed the inner area is all torn up. I imagine it will be a little different this year. However that was a couple weeks ago they might be done. Just a heads up.

20. hammeredcoupe

hammeredcoupe
    from Tacoma,WA

You are correct. The fairgrounds are being renovated and a lot of the center area is unusable, but they relocated the vendors. I think they will be using some of the unused car corral area on the west end of the grounds. Bring your walking shoes!

21. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

28-9 windshield frame. check, check.:D

22. phukinartie

phukinartie

I am looking for a legends race car let me know if any one sees one

23. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Woooohoooo day after tomarrow!!

24. Jake H.

Jake H.

Haven't had much luck finding stuff there the past couple years, but I will be there bright and early Saturday morning to look for any:

'39 DeLuxe Ford parts.

Namely, a grille with decent driver's side bars.

25. carbuilder

carbuilder

I will be there next to the car coral with the hand formed 36 roadster body in its present state of build.

26. Looking for a nice Chrome 56 Ford F100 Grille, and some 55 F100 parts ( frt seat ) working heater( blower mtr) vent wing glass... if you have 55 F100 stuff I will be digging in !

27. i'll be there saturday! if you spot what looks like a walking billboard that me!

28. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

lookin forward to meetin ya

29. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

ill be there with 60galaxiejj perusing vintage tin. Looking for splash aprons for a 29 ford.

30. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

i wonder how many sets for the wrong year youll buy this time lmao