Register now to get rid of these ads!

Carmen Fasso

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by maddhatter1, Apr 17, 2011.

1. maddhatter1

maddhatter1

Just wanting to throw out a name that has realy had patience and tons of info to a new nailhead guy. My 65 riv was dead and Carmen has gotten everything together for my rebuild for me. Answered any question Ive had without hesitation. I strongly suggest if your on the east coast this is the guy to talk to.

2. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

Carmen is a mans name??

3. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

4. mike budniewski

mike budniewski

he has been a friend of mine for close to 30years. he will help you anyway he can as long as it involves buick v-8 engines mike

5. 65Riviera

65Riviera

Yeah, it's hard to get into a conversation about nailheads without his name coming up... He is definitely the man to speak with.

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Carmen is definitely the man... good dude...

Is Chris a man's name or a women's? I usually associate it with girls. :eek:

Carmen is a fine Italian name...

7. Carmen Faso, only 1 letter S in the last name. Yes a man, yes a Nailhead expert.

8. blackbee

blackbee

Cant wait to meet this guy. Going to need his help with my 401. Dumb luck that he is right in western NY

9. Carmen is a great man and wealth of knowledge. Spoke with him several times on Nailhead questions I had. He took the time and went above and beyond. Russ Martin also a great Nailhead guru along with the HAMB Nailhead guru... zman.. of course. :)

10. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

also hear he is a good distributor guy too has an old sun machine and is good for tuning advance curves

11. chris_horrorshow

chris_horrorshow

Carmen and Russ Martin are going to be getting all of my money when the time comes for engine rebuild. I've heard too many good things. And talked to Russ once on the phone buying a part from him. SUPER nice guy.

12. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Do you have his contact info?

13. Here you go, Carmen Faso, 716-693-4090, J & C Parts, Tonawanda, N.Y., TR

14. marxjunk

marxjunk
    from KCMO

Last time I talked to him he had just been diagnosed with MS...that was 1987ish...he still has the same phone number he had then...he aint hiding is he? He's a stand up guy for sure..i sold him a weiand blower intake for a nail head...

15. william.ali.kay

william.ali.kay
    from Milwaukee

In the world of Nailheads and the Buick community, both above mentioned names are always highly spoken of.