Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>>2011 IRON LORDS Swap City Shindig (aka Charlotte Auto Fair After Party)<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I hate that you were'nt able to make it. Oh well, there's always Wednesday. I saw pics of some B4C striping. Killer man!!

See you soon.

BloodyKnuckles

2. Kevin, it was good to see you at the shop and meet your better half. Nice pics. Hope to come check out your car soon.

BloodyKnuckles

3. Minewithnoshine

Minewithnoshine

Didn't get to make it down this year. Had surgery a couple weeks ago and it's been acting up since, couldn't make the trip down. I'll get down there again soon!

4. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Iron Lords, THANKS GUYS! Thanks for the great event, food , and entertainment also. JJ for the $$ :D :D :D, Boobie for the doors and Terd for the valve covers. helpin a brother...............

Later, Bill

5. Same radiator hose?

6. For those of you that did not have the good fortune to be in Concord proper Saturday night, I can only say...."YOU MISSED IT!"

Thanks again to the Iron Lords for opening their castle for us peasants. The whole experience was nothing short of radical! I hate it rained, but the good thing was you were forced to meet new people!

Dustin, Great to discuss Brotherhood with you! We HAVE to do it again, and soon!

Terry, If not for the rainout at your work, our roads may have never crossed. I'm glad it did. If you need something to do on another rainy weekend, give me a shout!

Curtis, Glad we had the chance to chat. The '61 is the bees knees....love the Igor stripes! Can't wait for Steel in Motion!

Kevin (FF), great to get to talk to you after missing you last year. Keep us updated on the Special!

Porkchop, (bro'-o-the -brush), great to talk shop with you! Work is righteous! Looking forward to Friday/Saturday! Maybe share some stripes!

And then there's the IL's...Ron (thanks for the space), Del (thanks for the sofa), Jeff, Terd, Kenny, Skeeter, Jeremy, all of you....you guys are the real deal! Thanks for letting me come down and pester the mess out of you!

Jeremy, Del, I WILL be taking y'all up on the suspension work....soon!

Thanks again and can't wait for GG'11! (Did someone mention costumes?)

7. lavenderblue50

lavenderblue50

Thanks to all of the IRON LORDS for a great time. The weather was terrible with tornado warnings, hail, tons of rain and high winds, but there was still a great turnout. Shop was full of people and parking lot was full of cool rides. I was glad to put my life in danger to come and enjoy the free food, good music and great people. Had a good time talking with everyone and hope to see ya'll on a Wednesday night soon. Took some crappy phone pics that didn't turn out too good, so I hope somebody posts some later.

8. It was great to see you again! It's been such a long time. Coming this Wednesday?:D

See you soon.

BloodyKnuckles

9. roadkiII

roadkiII
    from charlotte

had a great time at the shop party. i'm the dope who showed up on the bike in a downpour. see y'all again soon.

jw

10. BigBlackCadillac

BigBlackCadillac

Thanks to all the Iron Lords for an awsome time! Guys, it was great to meet all of you.The food,music,and cars were all killer.Again thanks for the hospitality and lookin forward to next year.

11. I had a great time. Thank you to all of the Iron Lords for their hospitality and comraderie. This was truly a great shindig. Tasty food, rockin tunes, some killer rides and a lot of really cool folks. I can't wait for the next one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

13. MalibuKasey

MalibuKasey

Yep.... afraid so. How bout a radiator cap thats made in america!!! Is that to much to ask for?

14. box50

box50

Had a great time Saturday night with the IRON LORDS, good food great music cool cars. Met some new people,just had a blast,and to top it all off no trouble with my car LOL :D

15. Glad to hear a good time was had by all. Wish my sorry-ass would have been able to make it down. Hope to make it next year...

16. ChuckUFarley and Chevydeucewagon thanks so much for the pics! Great shots guys.

I'll post up some of Heather's shortly.

BloodyKnuckles

17. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

No problem Ron. Thanks for having us. I can't wait to see others photos from the party.

18. ...and a Hemi wagon gettin' it when it left the shop! Too Cool!!

Not quite the same caliber of you shots but here are a few more;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BloodyKnuckles

19. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Want to thank the Iron Lords for hosting a great after swap meet party! I know it take a ton of effort to pull it off and we appreciate the work. Great banana pudding! Vic was even posing with the Super Model again!

Attached Files:

20. kolor me kustom

kolor me kustom
    from Dallas, GA

Any more pics or info on the 53 gasser on the trailer?

21. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish we coulda made it.

Is that Franke painted Gold by the front door?

22. Thank you to all the Iron Lords for everything at the Shindig!

See you all Wednesday night.

23. No. Unfortunatly Franke couldn't make it to the party. His driver was in California for work. Sucks.

It was actually the "King Of Trucks" owned by Terd.

Thanks alot guys for the kind words.

BloodyKnuckles

24. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

Thanks man!

25. 66chicken

66chicken
    from dallas tx

One of the best & friendliest get togethers I have been to! Thanks for opening your doors and hospitality to us out of towners! I hope to make this event again next year.

26. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ha! Most folks are suprised when they see the amount of space behind the Lords' shop. vic

27. Man, I really enjoyed talking with you. I'm glad you made it to the party. You're welcome here anytime. Stay in touch.

BloodyKnuckles

28. Old skool64

Old skool64

It was good talking with ya 66chicken (adam). if you make it back in the fall hit us up man.

29. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

I thought this was an Iron Lords shindig ?? I didnt see one pink truck, anyone with a firearm or one single act of blatent homo-erotocism! I call bullshit, its all been photoshopped hasnt it...the jig is up, now hand over some vintage speed parts and I wont tell everyone else about yall's shenanigans!!