Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ed Terry C/FX 1966 Galaxie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rose Racing, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

Anyone have any more pics/info/stories of this car?Ed Terry of Ford Drag Team fame was the driver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. c-10 simplex

c-10 simplex

No, sorry i don't have any additional info. And what's a C(?)/FX?

3. spiffy1937

spiffy1937
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

4. There was a fellow over on the Boss 302 forum that found this car and then sold it. All of these photos were in that thread. Did you happen to buy the car? Ed Terry is still around but I don't have any contact info.

5. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Dearbornflashback.com has a pic of the 65 Drag Team I think including Terry's car's. Listed as a B/FX car however

6. LOWDOWN2

LOWDOWN2
    from Ontario

B/FX with Big Block in a Galaxie...or Small Block in Mustang/Comet

C/FX with Small Block in a Galaxie...

7. badshifter

badshifter

pm Chuck Norton or Xtechman on here. They have been there, done that and remember most of it!

8. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

lol I wish!!!! im just a ford drag team fan and love the big galaxies and yea that thread is where I got these pics and I was just wondering if I could find more info on it or stories from people who seen it run

9. bushwacker 57

bushwacker 57

I remember the car at fremont drag strip i raced against it ED TERRY was driving this was for the final money in the bracket i was 20 years old at that time . WHEN it K-L TIRE. Also FRED - THE BRUSH - DAILY a local sign PAINTER drove it the blue car looks like his work he did a lot of cars that ran there. also DICK WOODS a ford drag team member started out there 1967 WINTERNATS CHAMP IN STREET ELIM.