Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>>2011 IRON LORDS Swap City Shindig (aka Charlotte Auto Fair After Party)<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Mar 28, 2011.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Fine fine fine!!! I was only trying to ensure you show up early to have some fun. The "F" is the best part!!!!!

2. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

I'd love to get there early. What else and where else can I go and have that much fun? NO WHERE!

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Exactly!!! If you liked the last party you are going to love this one!!! Hopefully we can pull some cool cars even though most people come down in trucks to haul their scores back. Let me know when you get in NC. If you take 77 down and then need to cross over 73 to get towards Auto Fair you'll pass right by my house. You're more then welcome to stop by if I'm around. I'll show you where I'm going to put that "F".

4. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

The shirt looks awesome. Count me in for two, one for me and one for my old man. Can't wait for next weekend!

5. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

We wont get into NC til late on Thursday. So I'm guessing the swap will happen at the shindig. But it WILL happen :D

6. hotdamn

hotdamn

JJ, as I have said so many times before, we are so lucky to have you in the club cause damn you make us look good!!!

7. Man,the Belmont Playboys in the Iron Lords shop......it's like Lester and Earl, Fred and Ginger. Just perfect! Had a hell of a good good time last year. Thanks guys, for sharin' such a cool shop and atmosphere again. Anyone that makes this won't be disappointed.......I garontee!!

8. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

One week from right now we'll be stacking up cars like candy bars in our parking lot!!!

9. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Although its still early, the weather is looking fantastic for friday and saturday

10. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

That would be me. Leaving the roadster home and driving the late model pickup to carry the goodies home. Hope it's OK to come by the party.

Lee

11. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Sure is!!! We're going to save the parking in front of our shop for the older stuff but across the street and behind is perfect for your truck. Glad to hear you're coming.

12. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

We're down to less than a week to go!!! I, for one, cannot wait! I hope we get even more folks than last year. Come enjoy some southern hospitality, good bbq, awesome banana puddin', and a bunch of cars!

13. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Thanks JJ. I'm crashing with a couple of friends in a motor home in the infield so there may be three of us dropping by. Looking forward to seeing the shop and the Lords.

Lee

14. hotdamn

hotdamn

the more the merrier!

15. Party time!! Man, I can't wait.

BloodyKnuckles

16. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Me too! I'll see you fellas soon.............

Later,Bill

17. Four days and counting 'till I'm on the road!

18. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I think its pronounced "par-tay".

19. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

Sweet shirt,flyer and all.Maybe I can bring the Dirtbag next year.Gotta work this one.

20. dodored

dodored
    from Concord NC

Just a few days away - Cant wait!

21. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'm really excited to see everyone this Saturday. I am not sure what day I'll get to the Auto Fair if at all with my work schedule but If I do I am hunting some shit for my '32. The party should be a great time and everything looks like it's right on schedule from food band and weather to Boobie's DONK being put together! :D

22. Those two tags......."Boobie" and "Donk"....really shouldn't be used together!

BLOCK THE IMAGE!

23. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Is Boobie and his Dongk better?

24. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

I'm ready for a road trip!

25. Not really! :D

26. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Alright now it's getting serious close. Lock up your children, grab your guns, and protect your families at all costs. Terd Ferguson is putting his dancing shoes on for the party and when that happens, well all HELL breaks loose!!!

Only a couple days left before the party and the weather looks great!

27. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

It looks like our group is ready to go. See ya'll on Saturday afternoon!

28. We're leaving tonight, so we can make a quick stop at Summit Racing tomorrow morning while were waiting for Bill (Willy).

29. 1oldrat

1oldrat

I'll be there,How's the 35 coming along?