Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects SoCal car transport needed -Inland Empire to Antelope Valley (120ish miles)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Just Jones, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Just Jones

Just Jones

Hey guys -

I'm seriously thinking about buying a project truck located near Morongo/Inland Empire area. Anybody out there provide car transportation services interested in giving me a quote on what it would cost to pickup and deliver this truck - approx. 120 miles one way.

If it matters, the truck is a early '60s Chevy c10 pickup. Runs, but not highway legal.

Many thanks in advance - trying to pull this together ASAP.

- Terry

2. You just missed one up here local, 63 350/350 bunch of new parts disc brakes, lowered spindles, rear springs and a lot more. the guy let it go for 3500! what is this condition and $$ wise? there are a bunch up here cheap, might save you some $$ buying it here. But if your heart is set on it i will go and get it for you for a couple of bucks.

3. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

4. Just Jones

Just Jones

5. Just Jones

Just Jones

I think I may have it covered . . . turns out the owner has a trailer and can deliver for $70. That is a hell of a deal considering it will be a 300 mile trip here and back for him. I doubt I can beat that price.