Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ~~~Los Boulevardos "Cruise to the Lake" Pic's~~~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Mar 5, 2011.

1. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Really nice pictures,the weather looked to be perfect for a little get together.Thanks for sharing Bob.

2. Greezeball

Greezeball

Spiderrr maaaaan...heh heh heh, Dave's not here, man.

3. elrobo818

elrobo818

hey bad bob thanks for the pictures! I dig those shots of my "margarita"... Thanks to los boulevardos cc for putting on a great event!

4. elrobo818

elrobo818

nice shots :D

5. Fucking A! I can't believe how many cars pictured here were GONE by the time I got there at 11.30. What, are you fuckers that pussy whipped, or do you hate car folk?

6. 11:30? I didn't leave til 1:45,and I never saw you! Plus.....we got there about 8:50,that's around 4 hours of hangin with the guys....MAYBE,you should skip the second bowl of corn flakes,and leave earlier,hahaha!
    Sorry I missed you,fucker! It's always a good time when you're around....

7. My friend/machinist of over 30 yrs died recently. So a few of us were helping the wife go through his stuff that morning

8. Sorry to hear that,Groucho. That's a tough deal. Hard to lose friends. I lost one on Monday too.

9. Yeah, it's fucked up. He was my age (55), non smoker/drinker, strong as an Ox and just fell dead off the couch after dinner while talking on the phone. He was a good guy, an awesome machinist, and a huge resource of engine knowledge. I can't remember him not having an answer or solution. R.I.P. Mustang Bob

10. rover

rover
    from pomona

Man i wish i would have known of that little show! Those shows are always the best! Keep me posted on any future shows in the LA / OC area. [email protected]. 65 el camino with dual quads is almost ready! Havent driven it in over five years....

11. rover

rover
    from pomona

Man i love those old school lowriders. Loved all the cars. 54 chevy is a cool guy. Met him at mooneyes xmas party. I was on the black beach cruiser. AWESOME sled! (The brown one). bug was chingon too. Nice rambler wagon. U dont see those often. I feel like i missed out on the beginning of some thing big... the yellow 55 was bad ass! Reminds me of my dads 57 chevy back in the seventies. It was metallic magenta with a metal flaked white top rolling on cragars through the streets of East Los! He still has it but its original looking now (matador red and ivory).

12. tony31a

tony31a

Great pics! Thanks Bob.