Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN: 71 Nova SS - Tenn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by patman, Mar 14, 2011.

1. patman

patman

Stolen 3/13/2011

I know it's a little OT, but...lowlife thieves don't pay much attention to the year of manufacture. Not my car, but...belongs to a member at the Steve's Nova Site, I'm just trying to get some more eyes on the case. Everyone knows how important it is to get info QUICKLY after a theft:

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171869

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Not likely I will see if here. Maybe pieces of it.

Around here they either take them joy riding until the crash or they chop them up.

Hoppe someone gets lucky and finds it before it is sent over seas or made into car parts.

3. It looks like the car belongs to "DeucesHigh" here on the HAMB..... He is from down around Maryville, TN if I'm not mistaken.

JH

4. ratster

ratster

wow, thats scotts car. jim, you are right.

5. Deuces

Deuces

That's a fine lookin' ride... Hope it's found soon!!

6. Very nice Nova! We'll keep an eye out here in central Iowa for you!

7. I thought so.

I would NOT want to be the thief if Scott gets to him first!

JH

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  8. patman

patman

9. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I'll keep an eye out here too. It maybe OT but Id drive the shit out of it, Nice little Nova hope he gets it back.

EDIT: I wonder who the ASSHAT is that rated this one star. The guy is a member here and OT car or not it sucks to have some scumbag steal your car.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  10. oldblu65

oldblu65
    from Tennessee

Will be on the lookout for this car - a real beauty , would be hard to miss !

11. Thieves suck

12. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

SCUM! What a shame. That is a gorgeous Nova too

13. ratster

ratster

it may be a bit ot but scott builds some kick ass cars and some traditional gassers.

14. pumpman

pumpman

Just once!, I wish we would catch them in the act of stealing a car. Sorry to hear you got ripped off. There are a lot of H.A.M.B.er's to keep a look out.

15. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

Thanks Jim and Rich yes this was mine and I am hoping to get it back soon and still in one piece and want to also thank patman for sharing this here. Please if anyone sees the car I don't care what time of day or night let me know and I will be all over it like stink on $h-it. I have friends in the local and surrounding areas as well as state police also helping to get there comrads eyes opened and looking everywhere possible to try to find it.

Jim and Rich can both say that I will do anything for anyone at anytime but for someone to do what they have done to me is gonna bring out a side that not many have seen if I find the person that did this. I just as many HAMBers have done have stopped and helped many fellow gearheads in a time they have needed so assistance whether it was big or small. That is what us car guys do, RIGHT? Anyways I was about to go off on a long rant but I'll stop.

Thanks for the help and the open eyes from everyone please contact me if anything pops up.

Scott

16. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

BTT for ya Scott. Later, Bill

17. ratster

ratster

scott, i'm putting the word out to everyone i know.

18. RAY With

RAY With

This is happening way to much and not getting any better. I hope that one day we will catch one of the thiefing bastards and rearrange his profile . I hope you get your car back in good shape and all the readers take heed and protect your cars.

19. wkends

wkends
    from Kentucky

I will keep and eye out in Ky. and tell a couple of friends that drive trucks for a living. When you catch them have a "talk" with them for a couple of days!!!!!!!

20. Bump back up so more folks will see. Hope you get it back. It's a beautiful Nova. Good luck.....Don.

21. Scott is a really good dude who works hard & honest for what he has. Like most of us though, a nice ride doesn't come easy for him.

Can we get a "sticky" for this thread on the first page?

Thanks, Jim

22. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I'm way out in Arizona, so I'll probably not see it. As a Nova guy, this really chaps my ass. Best I can offer is well wishes.

23. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

71? what the fuck this is a traditional hot rod website, fucking n00bs i swear to god...

no im just kidding. great looking nova i hope it comes home quickly.
    heres a bump for ya.

24. 1959apache

1959apache

I always have my 9mm on me, so if I see it up here in the Indy area I will ensure they will not make it very far. I hate theives...

I hope you get it back in one piece. good luck dude

25. Yelloblazer

Yelloblazer
    from Missouri

Forwarded pics to friends of mine who are long haul truckers thru the midwest and southern states. Sent them to there phones along with that phone number hope it will help.

26. I live in northeastern Alabama and I'll be on the watch for it and make sure and tell some fellers around to look around. Hope you find it still together...car looks awesome(always wanted a blacked out Nova myself haha)

Jimbo

27. fbama73

fbama73

Blount County plate? Plates probably long gone by now, but just in case.

28. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

This is bullshit..and thats a nice Nova
    Doubt i'd ever see it, but I'll keep an eye open up here.
    Got a friend in Morristown Tenn...im forwarding this to him

29. Looks like the Nova in Death Proof....unfortunetly it wasn't Theft Proof. Hope he gets it back.

30. Bump, sorry to hear the bad news hopefully they catch the bastard!