Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Old S'cool Review Show, Buffalo NY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ModelAPunk, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Ya ok with a Canadian or two showing up?

2. The Rods & Customs have a killer display lined up and I will be bringing the Jolly Roger with a slightly different look.

3. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

You're more than welcomed to come on over and enjoy.

4. Looks like I have something to do that weekend now. Spring is around the corner and am stoked.

5. Hell yeah, several come each year !

some past striping action

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Can't wait to see this different look Artie! heard all about it! Less than two weeks away!

7. I really don't think pink was the right choice on the new color, flat or not.

As far as the display can we top the garage scene ? 5 days to go !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Chemin

Chemin

Looks like a cool show. I think I'll try and make it.

9. Looks like I won't be able to make it over until Sunday. Still worth showing up?

10. I believe the awards are at 5 p.m. and teardown is after, so it'll be the same from Friday morning till the teardown.
    They have been doing pinstriper auctions dailey so maybe try and get there before the auction to see and bid on the cool items.

11. Man I wish I could go but I gotta stay here and get your tee shirts done! Looks like a good time...maybe next year

12. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

haha! Yeah, really appreciate you printing those up for us! The Blue Ribbon Bastards will be selling T-SHIRTS at this show! With a killer hot rod design done by Andy Kohler (Thunderbirdesq) Ken will be printing them for us... if you need shirts printed, he's the man to go to. Stop by the Bastards merch booth and check them out.

5 days to go! See you all there! It's going to be a fun ass time!

13. Mench

Mench

Just what I need,getting cabin fever....nuttin like cars,stripers to get the juices going...

14. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Crunch-time Still watching weather to see if Iam driving or trailering.Stop on out and say hi.Detroit was a good booster and we plan on continuing the fun.Dont forget to help out by bidding HIGH at the striper auction.

15. kustomolds

kustomolds

We''ll be there on saturday!

16. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

3 more days!!!
    If you are free this weekend be sure to check this one out...

17. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Is it Friday yet......

18. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Not yet, but tomorrow's thursday and that's the day before it! Looks like I'm driving the roadster out tmw am, should be BRISK!!

Jim, I found your T-shirt in the roadster!

19. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

I'd like to drive mine over the weekend. Just don't got enough garage space to work on it, so I gotta wait for the spring time.

20. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Hoping to drive the 53 there too. If it's going to be anything like today outside it will be perfect to drive there.

2 days to go til Friday!!! Stoked!!!

21. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Unfortunately, it's supposed to dip down to 5 degrees tonight. I might have to stop for ice cream on the way over tomorrow.

22. 53woody

53woody

It must be nice to be young and have balls of steel!! I'm old and love my heater.:cool:

23. and I was trying to mount a winch on the trailer because it's to damn cold to drive that bucket !
    See you guys at the show !!!!!!

24. Wish I had a trailer, I'd bring the model a to the show since I got it off the frame jig and it rolls now.

25. When did the HAMB get so many guys from WNY? I guess I haven't been paying attention. :D

I'll be there Sunday.

26. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

See you there Scott,that A is going to suprise alot of people!!Got as far as time allowed on the tub,waiting for Cliff to pick me up.Andy, my merc flatty didnt like the 5 degrees ride last night but I couldnt resist.When do you normal people get your sleep???

27. bcharlton

bcharlton
    from Buffalo NY

28. The show looks pretty good, a different varity of cars in the main building and some cool ass rides in the out building !
    Got old flip top funny cars to bubble tops, come and check it out, gasser t-birds, anglias, sleds and rods.

29. barry wny

barry wny

Went up there yesterday to look at the college kids car, need to put exhaust on it this weekend. There were no events on the marquee, thought that was lame the operators can't find time to promote. I plan to make the run up there Sat., seen more of Buf. since college started than I have all my life.

30. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Lots of cool cars! If you can make it out it's worth it! Hope to see you there!