Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Finally, Got One. (Thief,that is...)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopd48pan, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, one less dirtbag, for a while...
    Anyone know em' ? Just sayin'...

Howard

Man admits theft of vintage Model A

Man admits theft of vintage Model A By GREG TUTTLE Of The Gazette Staff The Billings Gazette | Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:00 pm | (5) Comments

[​IMG] [​IMG] Waller

A Roberts man facing a federal weapons charge admitted Thursday to stealing a vintage Model A Ford.
    Brent Michael Waller, 29, appeared before District Judge Mary Jane Knisely and pleaded guilty to felony theft for stealing a trailer containing the vintage auto.
    Waller also admitted to a second felony theft charge for stealing a Yamaha motorcycle from a Rocky Mountain College parking lot.
    A plea agreement calls for prosecutors and Waller's defense attorney, Lisa Bazant, to recommend that Waller receive a five-year sentence to Montana State Prison for both crimes.
    Bazant told the judge that the agreement also includes a provision that the state offenses will run concurrent to any sentence Waller receives for the federal weapons charge. Bazant said Waller is facing indictment in federal court, but the charge has not yet been filed.
    The theft of the trailer and vintage Ford on Dec. 16, 2009, from a storage unit on 64th Street West drew attention about a week later when an article about the case appeared in The Billings Gazette. Shortly after that, an anonymous caller reported that Waller stole the trailer and Model A and had the property hidden at a storage unit on 77th Street West.
    Officers obtained a search warrant and found the Model A, the trailer and the stolen motorcycle.
    The Model A and trailer were valued at about $27,000. The motorcycle was valued at about $6,800.
    Bazant said Thursday that Waller will be released without bond on the state charges and turned over to federal custody while awaiting the indictment. Knisely set a tentative sentencing date of July 5 for the theft charges.

2. krackerjack88

krackerjack88
    from Fresno,Ca

Thank god. But they should cut off a finger or take an eyeball also.

3. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

Glad he got caught. But he doesn't deserve the leniency of concurrent sentences. He's a repeat offender, let his time add up.

4. 427c.i.

427c.i.

Looks like he's also facing federal weapons charges...those will trump any state charges and, if convicted, will have to do at least 85% of the sentence. Hopefully a long trip to the federal pen is in the cards...

5. big creep

big creep

i hope he gets raped in jail!!!

6. Deuces

Deuces

You mean from Bubba???

7. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Bubba says "you got a purdy mouth."

8. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Hopefully, Bubba knows how to "share" ;)

9. Dirtbag! Hopefully he gets what he deserves.

Figured he would have some money left over after doing "the Hangover"...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Bout friggin time! Looks like a dick! Course, so do I, but, I'm super awesome, so looks may be deceiving! ;)

11. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Glad one finally got caught...
    His picture should be posted on all car forums.....

12. skoh73

skoh73

13. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Hopefully he'll serve Fed time, then be transferred to state to do the 5 years. Maybe we wont see him for a long time!

14. Makes you wonder how many other thefts he has committed, where he didn't get caught..bastard. I hope they make an example of the waste of human life.

15. 42 chevy

42 chevy

They should tatto pedophile on his forehead. He would get some help in prison then for sure.

16. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

From that mug shot...If someone would stick a cigar in his mouth, he'd look like Lassie taking a dump.

At least that's one less on the loose for a while. As mentioned above, lets hope he becomes LeRoy's play thing.

HellRaiser

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  17. Dave B.

Dave B.

I don't want this to sound political, because I REALLY don't mean it that way.

I'm just sooooo tired of hearing state and local politicos (both parties) talk about why they have to turn dirtbags like this loose early because they can't afford to keep 'em locked up and/or can't afford to build more jails.

So, yeah, turn 'em loose. Then you load up the police and the court systems and expect over-worked parole officers to keep track of them. And this saves us money how? These worthless $hits go right back to what they were doing because they know that, even if they get caught, they'll be back out in minimum time.

Just makes me sick!!

18. Bigbillyrocka

Bigbillyrocka

I know of one that tried selling my good friend a stolen 32' chevy. Dumb ass kid! Not even 19 at the time. He's in jail now, but for a different reason

19. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Use him to test Katanas for sharpness.

20. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good lookin' fella though...

21. Dennis D

Dennis D

Only need one jail with one cell. Put the first one you catch in it. Next guy to fuck up, kill the first one and put the next one in the cell, and so on. Pretty soon people wouldn't be so eager to do things to get in that cell. My 2 cents. Dennis D

22. And Leroy !!!

23. Mudgy

Mudgy

throw the book at him

24. AlbuqF-1

AlbuqF-1
    from NM

So did they recover the Model A? or go after the buyer? I hope they aren't just letting it go because they have more heinous crimes up in VT... goat ropers and such

25. Lowriders Art Gallery

Lowriders Art Gallery
    from Montana

Rumor around here was that his girlfriend turned him in. Another case of a trailer being stolen for the trailer, with no idea of the contents. He also had other stolen property besides what they listed. Hopefully he meets up with the dirtbag I caught in my backyard stealing tools. He's doing some time now, maybe they can include Bubba for a 3 way. Cops and judge here couldn't believe I confronted the thief and actually wanted to press charges.

26. RAY With

RAY With

This dirt bag's picture needs to be put on the face book pages of stolen cars so if and when he gets out of jail we will have him in the web as a thief!

27. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep and most likely a very long trip with the time for the thefts waiting after that.

28. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Glad to see one get caught. Worthless scum.

29. Zombie Duck

Zombie Duck

Finally, some good news for once. It really gets you down seeing all these "Stolen" threads. I hope he drops the soap, it would serve him right.

30. nummie

nummie

I have no use for thieves. tie him in a tree by his balls and beat him with a bat until he shits enough fertilizer to pay for everything he stole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.