Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Anyone looking for a project? LOL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ralph Moore, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Ralph Moore

Ralph Moore

Needs some patch panels, Ran when parked. Comes with a parts car.
    Dial BR-549

Attached Files:

2. Ralph Moore

Ralph Moore

I took those on a trip through Arizona a couple years ago.

3. HILLBILLY'ED

HILLBILLY'ED

Yes I'm very intetested in it , my great aunt had one just like that , can you send more pictures, how does it run? up to date title? any rust issues, can you please send more pictures,is it all original? ..........Thanks.... and please send more pictures ...........O by the way I am pretty sure I that I will not buy it as I have no money and my wife wont let me have it,but I will send you more emails and request more pictures

4. JimV57

JimV57
    from California

I think I saw one tiny rust hole on the roof...dang

5. darkk

darkk

No problem, that'll buff right out.....

6. the other me

the other me

is the item you have still for sale? i have a cashiers check for several thousand more u.s. dollars than what you are asking. would you please cash the check, make arraingments to have the item shipped to a container for shipping to me in the united emirates of dubai? please keep half of the remaining monies for your time. if you are taking my offer, please reply with a signed document showing transfer of ownership to me including the items serial number and i will send you the cashiers check. respectfully habeeb....

7. JimV57

JimV57
    from California

I saw it before you did the other me, and I'll double the offer! (too funny) especially since I can just buff out that tiny rust hole in the roof...according to darkk

8. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

It should buff out nicely.

9. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

Habeeb, you bastard! Been looking all over for you. I sent you that $10,000 over a year ago, but you never transfered the $10-million into my account.

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Truth be known you probably have someone looking at the photos and wishing that they could get their hands on it because that one section with only two bullet holes would fix the body they have at home. Nice view from where it sits though.