Register now to get rid of these ads!

myrtle beach in feb 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dermott, Jan 10, 2011.

1. hi, anything going on there in feb that i should check out or in south carolina . not sure of dates yet, just wondering so far. thanks in advance. dermott.

2. 66L-79

66L-79

If you could wait until March there is a real good show there in Myrtle Beach, check the web site for Pee Dee Street Rodders they are the ones that promote the show had over 2000 cars last year.

3. alwayzarat

alwayzarat

Yea, I'm trying to get ready for the show in March. I think it's around the 17th. It's the biggest one in the area. I don't know of anything going on in February.

4. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Nothing other than a small get together at Burky's on 39th ave and 17 business. Be warned you don't always know what you will get. Pee Dee Street Rodders dates are March 17-19th.

5. 1 march mytle beach then after 1 week we go to daytona, the last 2 weeks of march in fort walton beach fla, yahoo. shows or h.a.m.b. things going on . see ya then.

6. You could take a dip in the Atlantic wearing those black Speedos you packed in your bag.:eek:

7. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

8. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Anyone else going to this?

9. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

If the weather is right, this is one of the best shows we have in SC. Last year was picture perfect. Last year was the first year it was held off of 17 business at the Old Myrtle Square Mall spot. Looking forward to this year. Vendor area is left to be desired, but car turnout was strong. Hope to meet some of you guys.

10. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

I know when there is a big show in NC there is a HAMB meeting area, is ther anything like that for this one?

11. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

12. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Great will you have a vendors booth or just enjoying the show?

13. alwayzarat

alwayzarat

14. rustymetal

rustymetal

are they a swap meet area ?

15. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

I see all the motel/hotels posted on the Pee Dee sight, is there closer ones or others you would recommend?

16. alwayzarat

alwayzarat

Ah, wow! There are seriously probably in the range of 500 hotels in the area. I have been to a lot of them over the years when friends and family have stayed here. It's all in how much money you want to spend really. The best one I have found though is on 52 ave. N in Myrtle Beach and is called Dunes Village. It can be a little on the pricey side depending on the time of year, but it is the best one I have found. It's about 1 to 2 miles north of where the car show will be.