Register now to get rid of these ads!

32-34 pickup pics?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wes, Oct 6, 2003.

1. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

This Black truck really does it for me. I did a quick chop on it, approximately 3 inches. Its what I'm envisioning for my next project with some minor tweeks.[​IMG]

2. Kustomkid

Kustomkid
    from Montana

When to high school with me!

3. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

4. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Now that you showed that black truck chopped it makes me want to take mine off the HAMB classifieds and finish it! It's got to get in line behind a delivery and a roadster????

5. OCTANE ORPHAN

OCTANE ORPHAN
    from Ohio

31hotrodguy likes this.
  6. Phucker

Phucker
    from Kansas

Just went through the thread, kind of wild I had been eying trucks lately, I think I must have one now.

HotRodPrimer, I really really dig your truck, and the shade of green you used. Thats pretty much perfect in my mind, though it might not look bad gloss black either, do love the satin. Either way its making me drool.

7. HOT ROD BILL

HOT ROD BILL

My 1966 style drag truck.

Attached Files:

8. There are some great rides posted here................I have had this thing for years and am only now starting to work on it. Here we are puting it on a trailer and taking it to the "big" shop.
    [​IMG]

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Between the pictures of the black truck and Hot Rod Primers truck, makes me wonder why everything has to be chopped?! It's almost like the color red in the eighties, or billit in the nineties....

11. bigken

bigken

Barely room for me and gifts with the damn thing 'UN-CHOPPED"....... HOHOHO
    [​IMG]

31hotrodguy likes this.
  12. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Ha!
    You make a great Santa Ken!
    I thought you were painting your pickup this year?
    Oh no.... I do see a wreath on the front of that radiator.......:)
    take care!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  13. bigken

bigken

Rick, I 'toyed' with the idea, as you know, and caught a bunch of grief. So, weighed the pro's & con's............decided to leave well enough alone. I am going to get the hood-sides done in the next month, or two.
    I will do a different project, way different that the '33. Haven't yet pulled the trigger, but getting some thoughts on paper. Shiney, slick, and able to seat more folks.:D

14. Zat you Santa Clause?:D HRP

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zLziuB8aM2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  15. bigken

bigken

Danny - it'z ME - ........and I love me some Brian Setzer, for sure.
    Rick, that's the 'Seasonal' attire for the '33.

16. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Here is my old driver MISS it the guy I sold it has made it better than ever. Now gathering parts for another.

Need 32 grill?

Attached Files:

17. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

Time for a bump......Gotta be some FNG's that haven't posted.

18. Hank-MOON

Hank-MOON
    from Sweden

Here's my 32 pickup.
    Good luck with your project !

Attached Files:

19. Bert Kollar

Bert Kollar

Here's my '34 I set it up with stabilizers and a hitch and am thinking of towing my avatar coupe to shows

Attached Files:

20. [​IMG] Not an "A", but here is a 34' that I am building. When it is done, it will feature a 6" chop, 5.5" channel with lots of body mods. Pinched the cab 1.5 inches, shortened the cab 1 3/8, sectioned and suicided the doors, 37 chev back window section chopped 4 inches, 56' chev dash cluster, 37' chev box with 56 chev belair bullet tailight lenses frenched in the splash pan, 57' running gear with a big block, rolling on 34' chev 17" wires. The truck will be deep metallic gun metal grey with bright orange accents.

21. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Kinda big for a pickup, a 1-1/2 ton dump truck, original "DetroitWood" dump bed still works, still mechanical brakes. Before the "Correct Police" start, I know it has the wrong hood & grille, but it's an early '32- also started life with a banger, now has a '41 flattie- and I don't care, I like it. If I could find the right hood & grille, I'd love to "fix" it, but they ain't growin' on trees

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

The new project which I'm just starting to mock it up...[​IMG]

23. Heres my latest project

Attached Files:

24. Here's my 34 prior to pulling it apart to rebuild it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. starting to build my 33 this fall... aiming for a 2 year build. this winter i plan to take care of some cheap/free things and then next winter button everything up. i'm startin with a super solid cab/frame... anxious to get started. hopefully i'll get some pics soon...

26. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

I have a very nice 33/34 bed, a 34 cab, hood and radiator shell but no frame. I'm thinking of using rectangular tubing for the frame. I dont have any 32-34 fenders but I have lots of Model A fenders. Has anyone used Model A fenders?

27. verde742

verde742

Pretty sure the Richardson truck is Stan Dietz's truck from Portland , Oregon. He named it the Maverick.. Loooonnng time ago..

28. Henry,I'm glad you finally found a pickup and your work is great as always,looking forward to seeing the updates. HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]