Register now to get rid of these ads!

Davviki ltd

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vigor7, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmao

2. RichG

RichG

3. Universal coil / rear bumper mounting system..

4. Please don't tell me that you made an ashtray out of his little turtle shell...

I don't blame you Rich.... I blame Divviki Ltd.

5. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Do you rub the card on the turtles shell belly?

6. RichG, thanks for the engine pic's. You made this thread worth following....(I was just waiting to see if it would get deleted)

7. maybe he only had a short screwdriver:D:D:D

8. badshifter

badshifter

Screw the engines, I wanna see the davinci Jeep CJ that warms coupedrod's heart every morning. And more coil mounts. Hell, more everything!

9. 48cad

48cad

Just read this entire thread, and came to a conclusion....... "there's 14 minutes of my life I can't get back"

10. RichG

RichG

You damn speed readers, always showin' off!

11. RichG

RichG

No, of course not, I quit smoking in '08. I keep my change in it.

Oh, and that turtle wax claim? Completely bogus, I have scratches all over the hood of my wife's mini van, not to mention I knocked the neighbor out when the shell went flying off my buffer and nailed him in the head.:(

12. coupedrod

coupedrod
    from illinois

well i have 2 cj-7 lol

13. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

C'Mon, the engine pictures were good. If you blow on the turtles tail will it make a whistle sound?

14. RichG

RichG

15. RichG

RichG

16. RichG deserves the HAMBitarian award for saving the thread with the pix! That Hemi is sportin' Webers?

17. badshifter

badshifter

Here ya go boys. Sorry for the O/T battery.......
    [​IMG]

18. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Hes not saving it, he's just giving it a little jolt so it keeps twitching so he can laugh at it as it takes longer to die.:p

19. I would like to thank vigor7 for starting this thread. Who knew by the title, that this is a cool engine picture thread!

20. At least now Slowpoke is getting out some. Meeting new people and such.

21. CANS01

CANS01
    from Illinois

Living in a garage... All depends on the zoning and ordinances of County, City, Village, etc and use of the building. There's a guy near me that has a pole barn and awhile back had a 5th wheel in it and it doubles as his business. Whether or not it is legal I have no idea.
    For anyone that wants to do business with someone in the state of Illinois you can go to this website http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/. You can search for any company that is an Inc, LLC, Ltd. If it is not listed then I would question the businesses name. It also includes DBA's under the parent company. If it has a "not in good standing" I would question the owner as to why.

Davviki, Ltd. shows up along with the old corp names TSIA, Inc and Heritage A&F Ltd.

Also when it comes to "body shops" to be legal in the state they have to be registered with the state and inspected. There will be a blue 8.5x11 certificate that has to be visible to the customers and it includes a license number and expires on Dec 31 of every year. The cost for this license is only 50.00. Your place of business is subject to surprise inspections by the Sec of State Police throughout the year and they can shut you down immediately if they find problems. You have to keep "police books", jackets of the cars in the shop, receipts, etc that have to be provided upon demand by the Officer inspecting you. Also a floor plan drawing of the business including offices/bathrooms etc is on file with the state of Illinois. Alterations to the buildings, new rooms added are all recorded.

22. And the O/T Air Cleaner, radiator hose, valve covers ~ oh never mind, it's not a traditional hot rod or custom - doesn't matter

23. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

that made me laugh! Thanks!

24. badshifter

badshifter

I know, this thread is gonna go up in smoke any sec, so what the hell......
    [​IMG]

25. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Oh man I would love to find a nice green GT Vega......V8 city. I built and sold one and now I miss it.

26. Remember that song by Suzanne Vega about 20 years ago? I forget the name of it................

27. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

"Marlena on the Wall"...I surprised you remembered that one Trent, musta been in your younger days, eh...??? However, I personally liked "Red Luft Balloons," but that one wasn't by Vega....!!!

R-

28. badshifter

badshifter

Nina Hagen

29. Hotrodhell35

Hotrodhell35

Is this dave burkes roadster?!

30. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

my name is luca?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.