Register now to get rid of these ads!

Albuquerque RUMBLERS CC 2011 show...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NoelNYC, Feb 14, 2011.

1. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

This year our 11th annual event the "RUMBLER THUNDER" will be scheduled for Saturday night June 11, 2011. (4pm - 2am).

The show will be on a PAVED parking lot on Central Avenue across from the Launchpad. With a pre-show Friday June 10, 2011 @ the BlackBird Buvette (with a cool outdoor back patio / drink and food specials).

Live music, homemade trophies, raffle prizes special guests and more!

Any vendors interested please feel free to contact me Noel @ 505-243-7478

2. tanof

tanof
    from New Mexico

I thought the Rumblers disbanded.

3. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

NOPE!.. We just "re-organized", we never disbanded.
    Actually stay tuned for more events throughout the year, or call me for some info.
    -Noel

4. SICK!!!!! im really tring to get my model a running and there for the show.... and blackbirds patio is the best in town, i dont know how many time i have been drunk back there... lol

5. jchav62

jchav62

I missed out last year. I'll be there for sure this year....

6. i recommend the bacon cheddar cheese burger, with a side of onion rings(one to go on top of the burger) and a marble red... mmmmmmmm :D should be a good time if its a blackbird... cant wait for the show noel.

7. choptvan

choptvan

sssshhhhhiiiiiiitttt!! I will be trying VERY hard to make this one. Even from colorado springs.

8. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Tom, we plan to have a special event @ the Blackbird patio... you'll have to be there, Choptvan, you and the Hell Bounders CC will have a great time, come on down.

We are also getting discount rates at Hotel Blue... more info soon.
    Stay tuned!
    -Noel

9. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Have a good show, kick ass.

10. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

Thanks Nads!... we always seem to have a great show, it's a product of all who attend and enjoy the vehicles, music, raffles, vendors, drinks, food, people, etc... This show always consists of a great social vibe and everyone is encouraged to participate!
    -Noel

11. always good times at blackbird... especially during the summer when that patio is in full effect...

12. turnbull001

turnbull001

Glad to see someone posting about shows in New Mexico. I think I went to one of these shows when I was living in Albuquerque and it was a lot of fun. The vibe was a lot diferent than the usual shows in Las Cruces.

13. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

There's car show in that town. Is there anything cool to do there. Maybe start a.new thread about this town. I have been thur there 100's of times and only stopped at fly'n J for fuel and keep rolling west. I always like seeing the off roaders with there atv's over on that hill behind the hook. So tell us about this town. I would like to know more is there a site.for.this show.

14. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

There are a few different events in this town.. I will try to post up info on various events.
    As far as our show, flyer and all general info will be up soon, just gotta iron out a few more details...
    -Noel

15. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

Always like to roll east into that city and come down he big hill at night. I miss them days.

16. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

I'll be there!!!! Always a great show!!!

17. striptnut

striptnut

Im moving to RIO RANCHO in mid june . Looks like Im gonna miss the show by a week or so when I get there. Im hopen there will be more shows in the area once I move in.

18. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

aussiesteve, we are working deals out with hOTEL blue, which is about 3 blocks away on Central. We will have discount rates soon, hope to see ya soon... stripnut, when you get in town call us or contact me here on JJ.. we are looking forward to doing some cool stuff throughout the summer...
    -Noel / Rumblers cc

19. striptnut

striptnut

Ill do that . Thanks Noel,NYC

20. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

See ya there just like every year holmes... This will be easier for me than trying to squeeze red river ralley and the show..

21. bonesy

bonesy

I'll be there. Cool.

22. ckustoms

ckustoms

good show, went done a couple years ago with the "lonely knights". had a good time

23. cicciobilly

cicciobilly
    from italy

Hi Noel!
    I'm sure that the show is going to be cool, sadly I cannot be there!
    Have fun!

RFFR Ciccio

24. swissmike

swissmike

Noel, wish I could make it out there. Miss you and your crew. Give everybody my best. Have a great show...

25. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

I'm hoping I can make it.

We do have some decent shows in this town. Here's a site that lists events in an around New Mexico;
    http://nmcarcouncil.net/events/

Bobby

26. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

OK everyone more details by end of the week. Thanks for all the kind words and remember if you come down plan on having lots of fun !!!

Trophies during show most likely will be:
    Best Traditional Hot Rod, Best Custom, Scraper (no air bags), Best Club Represented, Farthest Distance, Best Paint, Best Beater and Special Appreciation.

Swiss Mike wish you could make it, send my respects to the Florida crew, miss you guys... send my regards as well, Ciccio we are going over seas to hang with you guys soon!! We'll make up for it then. Ha!

27. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Wish I could go, i miss you guys too, you treated us swell.

28. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

You are always welcomed out here bro... You know that!!!

29. NoelNYC

NoelNYC

RUMBLER THUNDER 2011... Albq NM

Attached Files:

30. dmw56

dmw56

Crap, I'm out of town that weekend!