Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customer Service

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jernlee, Feb 13, 2011.

1. jernlee

jernlee

Guys I just got home. We were putting a air conditioner unit in that we bought from a member here on the hamb (Lowmaster) . We ordered the wrong bracket for it. So Dave Builderback a friend of mine called Lowmaster to see if he could help us out tonight. He said he would go and see if they had the part and call back. He had it and met me half way with it. Now its hard to find customer service like that. My brother bought a unit from Lowmaster and it was very good that is the reason I bought mine from him. Plus he is a hamber. Just wanted to share. Now the Big Show will have air when it goes to the oreally show at market hall the week end of the 18th.
    Thank you very much for the service it trully is appreciated.
    jerry

2. lowmaster

lowmaster

Thanks for the plug. I know what its like to have a deadline. Maybe someday I'll need help and the favor will be returned.

3. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

Nice to know that there are still "GOOD PEOPLE" out there willing to help you out....

4. jernlee

jernlee

You got it and we got it installed today thanks to you.
    be cool
    jerry

5. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

customer service is something that's really disappearing from our modern culture. good to hear some people are still keeping it going.

6. great to hear a "positive story" about a deal instead of "man i got screwed" story!

7. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Customer service is a distant memory like manners these days. It costs nothing but makes a big difference. A good recommendation is worth more than advertising. Bad service spreads like wild fire. Congratulations on making the effort, both parties as one good turn deserves another. Karma will come back and reward everyone:)

8. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

I have found that in my dealings with HAMB vendors they all have
    had excellent customer service. I will continue to shop here first.

9. badshifter

badshifter

Nice, now if only lowmaster made spindles for 57 chevies.......

10. brad chevy

brad chevy

More power to you lowmaster,you are running a business like America used to be.

11. 60 ford

60 ford

To me customer service means alot, when I had my shop I always went out of my way to help out the customer. Its just the right thing to do. A lot of business are forgetting that.

12. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

It always seems the guy who does right never gets the credit he deserves, so good on you lowmaster. I'd rather give credit where it's due than to bash someone who ain't on the level and who is a waste of my time and energy. God bless this kick-ass country and folks like you who are on the up and up.

13. jernlee

jernlee

very true