Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jungle Pam picture thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The boy is learning quick and women look jealous as hell ...:D

2. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

By the look on the two the one with the purple top is his mom and his a$$ is grass when he gets home.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  3. noboD

noboD

That's what I was thinkin' too.

4. That's what I'm thinking...judging from the look on her face,lol.

5. LOWLYDE

LOWLYDE

!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. robleticia

robleticia

shirts would be awesome! Please make them!!!!!

7. junkyardgenius

junkyardgenius
    from Kernow

8. CutawayAl

CutawayAl
    from MI

You posted this some time ago but I want to respond.

Maybe you are 30+ years older, but the rest of us old enough to remember those times haven't changed at all.:D I looked like a hippie/biker then, now I look like Santa Claus.

It must be a little strange when so many people remember you for something you did a long time ago when you were barely an adult. For better or worse, most of us go through life pretty much anomous and not remembered for anything.

Based just on what I know and what's been posted here I think there is a good book/movie still waiting to be done.

9. Well said......

10. Gizzy

Gizzy
    from N.W,Ohio

Very rude statement...show some respect for Jim & Pam:mad:

11. CutawayAl

CutawayAl
    from MI

If you were refering to what I posted I'm not sure why you would say that. Nothing rude or disrespectful was said or insinuated, and nothing like that was intended.

12. George

George

Note the quote! he was shooting @ Cryco fish

13. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

So............where do I send my $30 for a T-shirt? 2xl please, I like a little room.
    Pam though I will never meet you, keep up the great work at these nostalgia events. Means a lot to us little people to have one of our hero's actually talk to us!!
    Cheers,
    Doc.

14. CutawayAl

CutawayAl
    from MI

I missed that it was a quote. Sorry about the confusion. Some have a signature statement and I thought that's what the quote was. Now that I understand.... agreed, that was inappropriate. In a gathering this big you are pretty much guaranteed a few knuckleheads. Pam said she was a bartender for 12 years, so I'm sure she has had to deal with the occasional dumbass.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  15. swcmaz

swcmaz
    from PA.

So are we going to get a T-Shirt or not?

Just found this thread & it sure is great to have Pam here.

I'll have some comments about Pam a little later on.

I seen Pam at the first race she went to which was York with her fish net top. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Plum

16. With all due respect and I understand Linda Vaughn is the First Lady of Hot Rodding, I always identified with the likes of Jungle and Pam, maybe a generation thing or perhaps a more identifiable couple of kids as I could closer relate to or appreciate thier times and culture. I hope a movie does come out and I always enjoy listening to Pam's point of view from then and now and want to take this time to thank her for that her ability to be a down to earth icon to most of us here on the HAMB. I can't imagine all the fame and heartbreak those days must have been and to come out with such a positive spirit is refreshing to hear. Thanks again, Tim.

17. Vern Christy

Vern Christy
    from Picton Ont

I took the time to go through this complete thread, so that the Posting Police wouldn't jump all over me for a repost. This shot is on the Canadian Drag Racing Board courtesy of the Bob Stire Collection.

Attached Files:

18. Always did it for me. A truely sexy woman. Never not happy to view Jungle Pam in film or still pic.

Just picked up my remastered American Nitro DVD, Pam is a star there with Jungle.

19. lawman

lawman

20. roadking41a

roadking41a
    from NC

I grew up reading about Jungle Jim and Jungle Pam. And watching ABC wide world of sports with him and other drag racers got me interested in cars. But I have to say Jungle Jim had the best looking Funny Car that I have seen. It would piss of my dad if he caught me watching Drag racing because it was so wild, not like it has been in the last few years.

Thank You Pam for a lot of great memories alive for a lot of us.

21. 29ToyA

29ToyA

She still looks great.

22. Now having been throught the whole thread, it has been unbelievable to firstly know that Pam continues to share an insight to a life experienced by very few and chased by so many.

Thank you again Pam for these small pieces of your life with Jungle.

I cannot wait to hear more of the great stories of your Drag Racing Life with the 1st real Showman of Drag Racing.

I still actually own an unassembled Revell Jungle Jim Monza Funny Car model, bought for me by my Racing Father back in the 70s, I wont be ever parting with that 1.

Q, where can I actually obtain a Jungle Shirt?

23. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

Not sure if posted before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

24. WOW......1224 POSTS, THANKS Pam for all the great memories!

25. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Pam has said that this is NOT her.

[​IMG]

B:DB

26. storm king

storm king

This is very obviously not Pam.

27. Well heres a cool one I just found that I doubt has been posted.....JJ,Pam,and waterbed fred and some other happy guys,,,,,,,,,,,wonder who the other hoties are......

Attached Files:

28. Larry T

Larry T

Some of Raymond Beadles crew. That's Beadle (Blue Max driver) in between them.
    Larry T

29. Rocket man 88

Rocket man 88

my ol lady raced my car here in MI....she has been teased as to being the daughter of Pam by my father.....I never really got it....do now...she will be running our 1975 plymouth arrow small block N/A car this year, and our chevy v8 mini van in open field...great thread.

Attached Files:

30. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Gene "Snowman" Snow is on the far left

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.