Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone useing Never Dull?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by INVISIBLEKID, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Have not been without it since the early 60'S

2. Looks like our uncle sam turned a lot of us guys on to Neverdull. Me since 1969 AirForce.

3. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

good shit, love it

4. 26 roadster

26 roadster

Since 1967, great polish, one of the many good things the Navy gave me.

5. I haven't used it in a coons age but I recall when I did have some I used the devil out of it.

We used to use it on the Aluminum on the flat trackers when I worked for Hap. Made them easier to clean up after a race. It also changed the color of the aluminum a bit as I recall.

6. GREASER815

GREASER815

I use it, have been a long time. I guess because it is easy, and I can never find a rag in my disaster to use.

7. turdytoo

turdytoo

This has got to be the first time ever that all replies to a post are positive and eveyone agrees. Me too.

8. OK then I don't like the color of the can. :p

The absolute nicest thing about it is that its simple and it does what it is supposed to do.

9. outlaw256

outlaw256

ive used for years, and i like it.im not sure if its my old tired eyes or the neverdull, but it seems to leave a haze. maybe i should buff alot more.

10. NAPA stocks it and it works great!

11. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

Been using it for 30+ years, great stuff.

12. just buff with a microfiber towel after and to shiney and bright,no fog....Ive seen that happen on Neverdull that was dried out some

13. I have used it for years and have a can also. But use a product called Green Magic that is far better and quicker.

14. Raven53

Raven53
    from Irwin Pa

Good stuff been using it for years,even the Navy uses it for cleaning copper and brass

15. Bull

Bull

If you guys like Never Dull, give our Metal Polish a shot. I've converted a lot of customers to our "cotton candy in the band-aid can." See my signature for a HAMBer discount I set up. ;)

Side by Side Before & After:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Laughed my ass off!

17. joe_padavano

joe_padavano

I've been using Nevr Dull (note the spelling) since the 1980s. I had a can in the garage since the late 90s. Went to use it recently and it had dried out. I found their website and looked for local sources. I was surprised that they listed Wally Mart. I went to one store and couldn't find it. Went to a second and almost missed it there too. The can is SILVER now. :eek:

Turns out my wife uses it to polish the buckles on her horse tack.

18. toolman1967

toolman1967

Used it on all the show bikes, great stuff and makes you fingers smell good:eek:

19. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

That's where I found it in the '70s. Still have a can in the shop. I see it on the shelf of my local N.A.P.A. store

20. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

Dad sold it in his antique shop from the mid 50's through the 70's. My detail box is always stocked with a can.

21. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

It is crap compared to extreme metal polish. It has a pink wadding and works way better than Never Dull. Smells better too. I think they went out of business so keep looking. Never dull sucks! Even mothers is better. I usually use rouge on a wheel. Extreme was by far the best one ever made. Polished fast and easy! Never dull seems like a mineral spirits soaked rats nest. I liked ouatur (pronounced water) Called wizards metal polish now. Extreme was still the best.

22. clutch58

clutch58

used it in the Army and i like it much better than brasso.it was easier to use because of the wadding.

23. AllenK

AllenK

It works good,but I prefer Mothers B***** polish, or English Custom polishes. The Never Dull is a WHOLE lot cheaper though.

24. jjordan

jjordan

Don't look for the blue/white can. Since they were bought out by Eagle One I found it in a black tin. Works good for light touch-ups, water spots.

25. And the color in my fingers...

26. 214Gearjammer

214Gearjammer
    from Dallas, TX

USMC for me--may be why I could not wait to quit using it!!
    Works good on small items but my favorite for large areas is Blue Magic. I do mostly aluminum and it is as functional and cheap as any other stuff. Available for $12 a pop at any truckstop.
    On chrome, I still use Old No. 7 -- very hard to beat!

27. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

I haven;t seen it in a store around here in years. That stuff was great!

28. MIGHTY

MIGHTY

Ok so the good stuff is actually spelled "X-Treem" and it is the best! You can find it online. It is a bit pricey but a small pinch goes a long way and is super easy.

29. Bull

Bull

Yes, we were the exclusive US distributor of Ouator. We've since perfected our own Metal Polish.