Register now to get rid of these ads!

M&H Racemaster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rose Racing, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I have used a lot of different M&H tires. The DOT tires were on my OT Nova. Drove it through a torrential down pour during 2007 HotRod Drag Week. Car would hook great on leaf spring suspension. Ran low 11's and was also very capable on the street.

I would recommend M&H. The folks there are nice to deal with. They also sponsor a forum for racers called F.O.A.T. Fastest of all time.

3. lorodz

lorodz

i have a set on my 56 chevy gasser .i put about 1000 miles on them this summer no troubles i used them in the rain and all ..wouldnt recommend rain or snow. but they are good they are 30x10.5x15's cheater they are older ones i bought at a swap meet bet are very good still.

4. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

very cool web site. I wasn't sure what they had going on these days.

5. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

well wasnt planning on snow use but I was going to put them on my daily driver and I need a good looking tire for rain use but also be a good tire for the track soo I though the M&H might be a good choice but if its not I can always use the M/Ts

6. lorodz

lorodz

its not the brand. it is that its a slick tire ..if you want daily use id go with a et street very nice tire

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

8. stlouisgasser

stlouisgasser

I'm a big fan of both Mickey Thompspn ET Street and M&H Racemasters but there is NO WAY I'd ever put them on an everyday driver. That's just way too dangerous. The sidewalls are way too soft and squishy and the tread just amounts to some squiggely lines cut into the tread surface that just aren't gonna direct much water at all. Yeah sure, they might be DOT, but just barely. You'd be better off going with something like the American Racer tires (the old McCreary) that are still very sticky but have have a much better sidewall and tread pattern.

9. Rose Racing

Rose Racing

im sorry but I wasnt talking about the ET streets

[​IMG]
    these were what I was talking about