Register now to get rid of these ads!

The 1955 H.A.M.B. Calendar - Part 2!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 19, 2011.

1. junquewerkz

junquewerkz

Reprint, please. After January no prob. Heck, I just changed my 2010 HAMB calendar from November to December.

Now, this log part of the calendar makes me think about those killer Moleskines you printed up, Ryan...any chance of them coming back?

2. T Achilli

T Achilli
    from walworth

would prepay for reprint even if it arrived in april, missed out by a day, damn it

3. moefuzz

moefuzz

x2
    The early bird gets the worm and there is always something to be said for a limited edition printing.

4. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

We are honored to have one of our pics make it this year, and we even missed the deadline to get one lol

5. LynchMOB

LynchMOB

Placed my order a week ago... Anybody get the calendar yet? I'm just saying I wont even get to see the jan. Pic...lol

6. Cshabang

Cshabang

I had to wait until I got paid (not even 2 days) and missed it too...Im searching now in case There arent gonna be more...

7. You think it's a good thing, that many of the loyal HAMB contributors missed out! That's a pretty "elitest" attitude.:rolleyes: I bought 3 last year, to give to some friends, so I could "spread the gospel, to hoodlums worldwide".

8. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

I think it is good that the calendars sold out. Ryan doesn't get stuck with left over calendars. Easier to quickly sell calendars next year.

These are calendars. The first printing was late, a second printing would also take some time. Check out your calendar, we will be flipping to February shortly. What do you do with what doesn't sell quickly? Tough to move a six month old calendar.

Easy for me to say this since I got one ordered. :)

Neal

9. Django

Django
    from Chicago

John, Ryan has one for you, but you never gave me your address. Send it to Ryan and he'll take care of you.

10. TxRat

TxRat

Agreed, The ones patting themselves on the back for getting one would be the same ones whining about printing more if they missed out.

I missed out myself but its cool. I'll get one or I wont, Ryan creates lots of swag for us so while everyone is fighting over the calenders there are HAMB plate toppers in the store too. Missed them the first round, got one this round....

11. Edelbroke

Edelbroke
    BANNED

Me too, ordered right after the sticky went up for the Alliance members to order on th "DL"
    Still no calender. :( Febuary is coming up quick!

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Calendars are shipping on Monday folks. All of them.

13. Just curious: Why couldn't we pre-order -- say in November from a sticky -- so (1) you'd know how many to print, (2) you'd get the money up front to help fund the endeavor, and most importantly, (3) no whiners (like me!) missing out 'cause we missed Ryan's posting!

14. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I just mentioned that I was glad that they "sold out", I have seen Ryan in the past selling them in July on the HAMB "store" for $5 just to clean out his inventory. I'm sure that Ryan thinks every year "How many should I order?" and every now and then it bites him in the backside. I'm glad to hear that he is doing a second printing.

Chris

Oh yea, Ryan thanks for the video on the calendars.......they look even cooler and I haven't even received mine yet. Also, are you going to post a picture of the USPS lady when you go to the post office on Monday with a 39' Sedan FULL of little tiny envelopes and you have her "stamp" ALL of them?

15. LynchMOB

LynchMOB

Ryan, Thanks for the shipping update.

16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm gonna have to print a few more, so... details later.

17. Cshabang

Cshabang

Thanks Bossman!!!!

18. daddio211

daddio211

The man always takes care of his peeps!

19. Awesome news...thanks!

20. dodgord

dodgord

i will be here waiting.

21. 31chevymike

31chevymike

I agree totally - the new calendar will continue to be this successful, so an early pre-order a month or two before justifies itself... Damn, I was reading a thread on the release of the new H.A.M.B. calendar each day - slacked off for a day and missed my opportunity... A reprint would be welcomed for sure!!!!

22. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Check the "Store".

23. daddio211

daddio211

I already purchased mine last week, but I would be happy to pre-purchase the 2012 and future calendars. Businesses run on cash flow, and I can only imagine what Ryan laid out to have these made the first time around, only to "wait and see" IF they sell and wondering how many will be left over. It's a big gamble, and I think most of us loyal followers would be happy to show our support and secure a calendar (or five) starting as early as November. Just my thoughts.

24. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Man! I'm REALLY excited about this! Thank you guys! Gonna be watchin' the mail like a hawk!

25. junquewerkz

junquewerkz

Woo hoo! I got mine!

Thanks, Ryan!

"First Post" sent from my iPhone using TJJ

26. Lukydevl

Lukydevl
    from Arizona

I got mine yesterday!!! Very Kool. Nice work Ryan and thanks to everyone involved.

27. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Just got back from a week trip and the mail person was kind to place it on the porch and not cram it into the mail box, great calendar. Great job

28. 31fordV860

31fordV860

Daughter went to the mail box and just handed me the Calendar......Awesome...

..turned to - Flathead Tech .......1940 "last year of the V8-60"....

That's what I'm talkin' about..

29. Sold Out!

Will there be another batch for sale or did I miss the boat.

30. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

Stay Tuned jaydee,